What are you up to for the weekend?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you win....

Waiting to catch my flight from NY to Madrid then on to Barcelona for 5 days.. bought tickets a while back to the fc Barca vs Athletico match for my 1st euro football tilt.. and it turns out to be the

If I tell you, you'll just laugh at me! I... will be setting up... a chicken coop. Getting some peepers in tomorrow, so in a few months on we will have fresh eggs for morning omlets! Haven't had t

Hunting Turkeys and Moral Mushrooms with my 9 yr old on the last weekend of the Season.

Then Sunday golfing in a rider cup tournament with my buddy.

And of course enjoying many Sips, N Sticks!

Got a date with a 21 y/o. I am only a few years older, so no cradle robbing here! Will celebrate with a cigar and scotch older than her if things go well. smile.png

• Like 1

Furniture shopping for the new house and with the weather finally turning warmer, will bring it in with a bbq and a 2005 SLR DC...

Spent Saturday morning taking two mates up flying (one at a time, as I only have a 2 seater bug smasher!).

Here's proof that South East Queensland is quite possibly the best place in Australia between May and September!

post-5688-0-47743400-1400303787_thumb.jp

post-5688-0-91719600-1400303790_thumb.jp

post-5688-0-46029800-1400303793_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Taking the dog to hang with dog friends while we hang with friend friends, smoke cigars, drink stuff, grill meats and eat, drink more and smoke more cigars.

Sounds sort of like OP's weekend.....

Sick as a dog with tonsillitis. Can barely swallow and I'm on a cocktail of meds. So I'll be resting in bed.

If you want a quick fix, gargle with x2 dispersible aspirin in about a third of an inch of water, don't swallow and do it every 4 or 5 hours, you'll be fixed in 48 hours tops.

Been doing it for years, never let me down yet!

If you want a quick fix, gargle with x2 dispersible aspirin in about a third of an inch of water, don't swallow and do it every 4 or 5 hours, you'll be fixed in 48 hours tops.

Been doing it for years, never let me down yet!

I'm going to give that a try! It's very painful, like swallowing broken glass. I'll be out of commission for about a week so no smoking for me and I'm getting cabin fever.

Started the day on the deck with an '09 Fonseca No. 1 and lots of black coffee. Then paid my dues by taking the girlfriend shopping. Watched some baseball while smoking an '11 Siglo III, and finished up the night with an '07 Mag 46. It was a good 3 cigar day here on the chilly East coast of the US.

Picking up my 19 year old at college after his sophomore year ends tomorrow. Moving him back home for the summer. He has a brutal summer lined up - life guarding at a local pool where he gets to sit and watch cute girls all day. I'm envious.

Rock Chalk?

Update - the 5 peepers (RI Reds, all pullets, 3 day old fluffballs!) showed up on Friday, they're full of beans, got them in our brooder, and it's driving our cat crazy! Got the coop up, so when they're old enough they will have a home!!! (Calling them our Redneck Redbirds...)

Also clearing out some desperately needed space in the shop for the new project - a 90+% there '21 harley FD - it has some serious issues, but almost no rust (yay!) so hopefully it will be running within the year...

On todays roster - a Mac Maduro (mainland, not island) corona, should pair well wtih a good sipping tequila... ;-)

Rock Chalk?

I wish. Lifelong KU fan. I raised both my sons right, or so I thought. They both chose to go to KState. mad.gif

The oldest went to KU basketball camp for like 7 years straight. Has pictures of himself with Roy Williams and Bill Self on the wall in his room. And STILL he went to KState. I should have disowned them both!

Changing / washing my bed sheets, herfing and watching FA Cup Final soaking up as much English sun as I can.

Changed my bed sheets last night lol

This weekend, cooking some nice food,

Saturday - Play off finals and champs league final.

Sunday - a good friends mrs' birthday down a local village pub

just a real chilled one and hopefully some good herfing, might meet up with Tino & Co. on Monday actually