• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No out takes.....because the whole thing is an out take Enjoy...or otherwise

in the time you wrote that...

"You cut too much...you cut too little....." I can't win

At least Ken's feet are clean. Or so it says looking.gif

seriously? you left in funeral instructions? i think the cutting room shears need a touch more activity.

and it really was that good a cigar.

"You cut too much...you cut too little....." I can't win lmao.gif

• Like 1

"You cut too much...you cut too little....." I can't win lmao.gif

You guys don't have much going on - you could produce one theatrical release, and another "director's cut". Put the regular release in the public section, director's cut in the secret handshake / peep hole in the door section.

No need to thank me...... lol3.gif

Well done Gents! Another excellent installment. ok.gif

Touche Ken, for clever use of a Sharpie. I imagine the rest of the lettering wrapped around the top of your feet so we couldn't see the "-ish" suffix, hmmm? :P

Rob, where are these in comparison to the Cohiba GR when it was less than a year old? Many Regard the CGR as the Greatest Cuban Cigar released since 2000, are we in the midst of another Legendary Cigar? Forgive my sports reference, but if the CGR was Micheal Jordan, is the Partagas GR Lebron James?

• Like 1

Rob, where are these in comparison to the Cohiba GR when it was less than a year old? Many Regard the CGR as the Greatest Cuban Cigar released since 2000, are we in the midst of another Legendary Cigar? Forgive my sports reference, but if the CGR was Micheal Jordan, is the Partagas GR Lebron James?

If the CGR are was Michael Jordan the PGR would have to be Don Bradman, given Ken gave it 99!

From my mobile phone

I wish I had enough spare time to write crap on my feet....

• Like 1

If the CGR are was Michael Jordan the PGR would have to be Don Bradman, given Ken gave it 99!

From my mobile phone

hard to compare to sportsmen. especially bradman.

the bloke was so far ahead of anyone else who has ever played the game (and with the greatest respect to fans of tendulkar, certainly another great player, he does not come within the proverbial bull's roar and i'd be inclined to have him behind g pollock as well) and, although so hard to establish this in any fair, across the board manner, statistically it is said he is the greatest of any sport ever, if that is true, then you are asking whether this is the greatest cigar ever made.

not having had the pleasure of enjoying so many of the supposedly great cigars of the past, it is not possible for me to comment. but i do think that, especially at this stage of its journey, it has to be up there. i was serious when i asked rob how could it possibly be any better.

the bloke was so far ahead of anyone else who has ever played the game (and with the greatest respect to fans of tendulkar, certainly another great player, he does not come within the proverbial bull's roar and i'd be inclined to have him behind g pollock as well) and, although so hard to establish this in any fair, across the board manner, statistically it is said he is the greatest of any sport ever, if that is true, then you are asking whether this is the greatest cigar ever made.

not having had the pleasure of enjoying so many of the supposedly great cigars of the past, it is not possible for me to comment. but i do think that, especially at this stage of its journey, it has to be up there. i was serious when i asked rob how could it possibly be any better.

Thank you Ken! I am now trying to hunt down a box!!

Thank you Ken! I am now trying to hunt down a box!!

i do wish you the best. i've no idea on availability but, even at the whopper prices they attract, i would imagine the demand is high. but they are a joy that every cigar lover should experience if at all possible.

Awww Ken!?!? Was referring your score to his batting average! Can't believe you missed that! Haha

From my mobile phone

Awww Ken!?!? Was referring your score to his batting average! Can't believe you missed that! Haha

From my mobile phone

i did notice that but as the actual average was 99.94, rounding up would give the perfect 100! so i let it slide.

• Like 1