Do you have a preference, do you start your day/end your day with a specific program, a go to maybe for financial news or politics??? Shouldn't have to be a political issue, just what do you watch? Do any of our non U.S. members have any favorites?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NO !!!!!. Why spoil the day ?

I've seen bits of both, neither seem to care much about facts or real news from what I saw; lots of bright flashy colours, opinion and 'infotainment'. It's not a US bash by the way, the state of jour

Why are you baiting a US Politics thread when it is clearly against the rules here?

Threads like this have a history, on every forum everywhere ever, of going horrible.

No pointing any fingers whatsoever but kept as a discussion regarding TV watching preferences, grand.

Personal attacks or "all your side are eejits" type stuff and the thread won't last.

• Like 1

Both are wretched, but one actually pretends to care/know about science and one thinks dinosaurs lived with humans.

Already a bad start. If one person on a network says something, that doesn't mean all say it.

Of course, I suppose what we view does say something about us...I honestly try to watch a little of both to get both sides. A little Imus In The Morning, wife get's up and she wants Today Show, during elections might be more Morning Joe. I'll take O'Reilly over Hannity, usually catch Chris Wallace and Meet The Press on Sunday

I used to think I could date a gal with different political tastes...but no longer. I came to realize your political views are a reflection of your values. Different politics...different values. So now I am happily married to a nice conservative gal and all is well. SO that would make me someone who watches a variety of programs but I do record O'Reilly and Megan Kelly each day. I don't always watch them but I record them. That said, the other networks/channels have some good people on who aren't kooks. I just think you have to be cognizant of what/who you are watching...not just hear something and take it as fact just bc they said it on TV.

• Like 1

I've seen bits of both, neither seem to care much about facts or real news from what I saw; lots of bright flashy colours, opinion and 'infotainment'.

It's not a US bash by the way, the state of journalism and mainstream media today across the world is downright worrying

Totally agree.

Neither are news, both are entertainment based on opinion. That said, I could put both on mute and watch the eye candy they put on camera.

• Like 1

Not much of either. Is it really news? Or propaganda? I say the latter they plant all these seeds that many blindly accept as fact. Then they argue or gossip about how they are right and the other wrong. Even CNN Is heading this direction, with some less political propoganda. It is a sickening show of how u.s. govt. Is running today or should I say not running. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE my country but am so disappointed in what is going on in our govt. today. News should just be that. If you mute your tv you can watch the crawler on the screen or get news feeds to your devices minus the biased opinions and seeds of fear, gloom and doom.

How about neither? I think cable news is a waste of time. But, hey, watch what you like and smoke what you like.

They're both terrible. I try to avoid getting my news from "news" channels anyhow.

But Fox does have the better looking ladies. No doubt about that. :)

• Like 1

They're both terrible. I try to avoid getting my news from "news" channels anyhow.

But Fox does have the better looking ladies. No doubt about that. smile.png

Fox does seem to have a lot of very attractive blondes! Are you going to see our president, I think he's only a few hundred miles from you today?

No. Not a chance in blazes. I wouldn't make an effort to go see him if he was in the office next to mine.

No. Not a chance in blazes. I wouldn't make an effort to go see him if he was in the office next to mine.

I'm sure there will be plenty there that hate him as much as those that hope he'll give them more money :)

I'm as conservative as they come. Used to watch Fox exclusively. But since this last election, I haven't watched any network news. Period.

It's all bullshit.

• Like 2