If you're still waiting for an American television news station to keep to up on the facts as they are in the world, I surely hope you don't consider yourself "well-informed!"

That's like saying you know a lot about cigars because you read the Thompson Cigar catalog! ("Says here Phillies are making a comeback...." = "Rush says people on welfare just don't want to work...")

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NO !!!!!. Why spoil the day ?

I've seen bits of both, neither seem to care much about facts or real news from what I saw; lots of bright flashy colours, opinion and 'infotainment'. It's not a US bash by the way, the state of jour

Why are you baiting a US Politics thread when it is clearly against the rules here?

Haven't had broadcast TV for quite some time now but when we did I sometimes watched Fox, in the spirit of Sun Tzu. It was like a train wreck...

• Like 2

PigFish = Top of List of Favorite Posters

Well put, and all true. I'd like to know where you get your news, because I no longer trust any source of news.

• Like 2

Every mainstream network sucks balls. Period. Even ESPN.

ESPN is the worst out of all of them IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, now it all makes sense lol3.gif

nyah.gif

If you haven't heard about this website Myspace, you should check it out. It's brand new, and pretty hip. I think it's going to be the next big thing! Finally, something to replace Friendster, am I right???/

nyah.gif

If you haven't heard about this website Myspace, you should check it out. It's brand new, and pretty hip. I think it's going to be the next big thing! Finally, something to replace Friendster, am I right???/

Crazy Diggity - I'm in! Where do I sign up?

Hold on..... I'll have to get back to you - my bag phone's ringing, and I have to go to the drugstore and have some film developed....

Crazy Diggity - I'm in! Where do I sign up?

Hold on..... I'll have to get back to you - my bag phone's ringing, and I have to go to the drugstore and have some film developed....

Can you drop some off for me please? Are you going to Eckards?

056d4974dd2c0c88246861c77cd57023.jpg

Best to call his pager. He may have left his bag phone charging in the car.

I think he just rang my landline......I'll Star 69 him!