European Road Trip - 3 Weeks

I'm travelling to Dubrovnik, Croatia for a wedding. Crossing the pond on the 1st of July and then after the wedding on the 5th, traveling to Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Munich and Frankfurt with many more stops along the way. Will be in each city for 2-4 days and returning home on the 19th.

Anyone have advice on good places to pick up some decent cigars or places to smoke?

Thanks!

In Prague you've got to check out Mánesova Bar and Books. Great place for a drink and smoke. Mánesova 64 Prague 3

In Frankfurt I enjoyed the Cigar Bar near the Operahouse, it's below street level - kind of catacomb-like. Opernplatz 12

Also the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof hotel has a cigar lounge 'Cigarrum' up from the lobby. Kaiserplatz 1

Not sure about shops though and haven't been to Budapest, Vienna or Munich.

Have a great time!

• 1 year later...

Just to refresh this topic based on a few recent visits.

Prague - The LCDH was nice, the ventilation system isn't very good though. Bar and Books (tynska) was good as well, again poor ventilation. It also gets full very quickly. It's a bar primarily so most people are there to drink. Then La Bodeguita Del Medio is probably my favourite. Restaurant, club, and cigar lounge all in one (three floors). Not sure on their bring your own smokes policies as i bought cigars at each place.

Budapest - I would not recommend Cigar Tower. Snobby place. Complete opposite principles to FoH. Smoke at Vendiak Caffe Lounge. I smoked outside in kind of decent weather. It was nice. I had my own cigar.

Vienna - Went to Krugers American Bar was brilliant. Again ventilation not too good but had good balance of good music and drinks (according to my friends). Highly recommend a visit.

If you have chance... Best place in Split . Club Mareva, main city Square.

Marco, Dario, Ivana are fantastic host.

Not very well filled with cubans...but a real friendly place .

Marco is one of us.

http://www.clubmareva.com