Any particular desert you like to pair with a smoke?

manelson05

I started eating and smoking during late desserts after my children are asleep.

I quickly realized I could enjoy the favor of food and the smoke in conjunction with one another.

Initially I thought It would obstruct my palate but I soon realized that as some cigars get strong the dark oil and earth flavor went quite well with Coffee and tiramisu.

I have found Tiramisu one of my favorites with a Partagas Serie D #4 and a heavy coffee with cream.

Cheese cake with a siglo II is also tasty I seem to eat more cheesecake though. . .

any suggestions gents?

Edited by manelson05

Also don't really eat and smoke but there is this local sea salted carmel ice cream that whenever I have it makes me want to light up a QdO Corona or ERdM Demmi Tasse.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite dessert with a cigar is a Scotch, Rum, Port or Cognac...

A mix of Cognac and Gran Marnier (French Connection, Beautiful, or as we call it a Curvy Granma when with Courvoisier party.gif ) - makes an excellent accompaniment when I'm looking for something a bit sweeter. That or Bailey's, Vodka and soda - really good!

I have smoked cigars around Uluru - I believe that's in the desert.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are the same as many here. Maybe some chocolate. Maybe some almonds or something. But really only some kind of drink or nothing at all. But not because I don't like dessert! In fact Matthew brought me my favourite this weekend. Cheap grocery store birthday cake with my name on it. And my birthday is months away.

• 1 month later...

I love pairing bittersweet chocolate with my smoke and Whiskey. I think you more intensely enjoy both flavors. For me it must be 70-90% dark. That may be to bitter for some.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...