Partagas Shorts VS Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs

Partagas Shorts VS Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I go in swings I smoke everymorning A RASCC,Partagas Short,or A H Upmann Caronas Major! Always seam to be running out of RASCC need to atart buying three at A time!

Went in on a box split off the shorts from the prez and was over whelmed with the spice and flavor this cigar had. As the prez says simply brillant.

Wished I would have been able to smoke one while he had that 2 box special I would have been all over it like flies on s£t. Totally tremendous smoke. Just wished it was a little longer.

Just smoked a short from my box dated MUR Sept 13. Thought it was good, but the draw was a little tight. Might have to let the rest for a few more months......after I smoke one more to be sure it's wasent a fluke :)

Ok, I smoked 2 more.

I need to buy another box ... I don't think I can age this one :)

Buy a 50cab to age and few more dress boxes to go through now. That is my tactic ;-)

There are two cigars I try never to be out of RASCC & Monte #4,when I start running low on either I have A panic attack!

• 1 month later...

Just try a selection of perla's and petit corona's to see what you like.

If you are at the beginning stage of this hobby you have no business buying Cab's - your priority should be in testing and developing your taste.

Entering the new and uncharted territory is a lot of fun, enjoy it!

RASCC

El Principe

Monte 5

it would be a shame to not mention these,as good any day................

I prefer the Mille Fleur and do not like the Parti short.I am in the minority,as you can easily see from the responses here........

Interesting...I'm absolutely loving my current RASCC (UPE NOV 12, I believe). How would you describe Monte 5 and El Principe profiles?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've not tried the MFs but the few shorts i has was decent enough (i'd prefer a Super Partagas though).

I voted "neither" as I don't smoke either.
For that slot in my stash I have PL Panatelas, RG Panatelas Extra, Hoyo Palmas Extra, and RASCC.

Im looking forward to sampling my Hoyo Palmas Extra stick i have in my drybox. I'd like to know your thoughts about them..

Aaand tha WINNNA, 50 CAB PAAARRRTI SHOOORRRRTZ!!!spotlight.gifparty.gifperfect10.gif

Hoyo Palmas Extra...nutty, creamy and addictive! Also one of my faves!!

HU Half Corona...I really don't think I knew what "cream" was in a smoke until this lil fella showed me!

No doubt, I am a Parti HOsneaky.gifjester.gif but as others have said there is a lot to explore in reasonably priced habanos in the op's size preference.

I have them both, and like them both. Just depends on what I am in the mood for. With that said, and you told me I could only have one of the two forever and ever and ever I'd go with the Shorts. I am partial to Partagas however.

In all honesty - the H.Upmann half corona blew me away. Had no idea such a small cigar could have so much flavour!

Hearing the same things about the partgas shorts. These are cigars (imho) made for people who want a quick fix (aka, smoke a lot!). That said, they're thoroughly enjoyable and have a ton of flavour :)

• 4 months later...