What's for dinner?

MrGTO

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grew up in Texas...California just can't do it as well. Nice to be back for a longer stay.

Apple schnapps and RASS '13 for desert     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk  

Smoked a brisket for a lunch time barbecue yesterday. Had this baby on from 12:30a until about 9a and then threw it in the cooler to stay warm until we ate. Enjoyed a great LGC MdO No2 during the last

Home made iced cream.

Made with liquid nitroge!!4ynupene.jpg

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

I wish I could have ice cream for dinner!

We are making some hand cranked peach ice cream this weekend for my sons 2nd birthday!

you can if you're drunk!!

that's what it looks like in this picture... playing with liquid nitrogen whilst drunk!! laugh.png

Sounds dangerous, don't spill any in your lap!

Sounds dangerous, don't spill any in your lap!

now that's what i call BLUE BALLS!!! laugh.pnglaugh.png

but seriously... we were reacting away in the lab. and a mate of mine was emptying the liquid N2 vat back into the storage. the last bit you're supposed to chuck it on the floor because it can dissolve dirt and stuff.

so i just saw him throw the liquid nitrogen at a collegue of mine standing watching him empty -195 degree liquids. that was one of the funniest things i've seen in a while. his pockets were fuming and everything!!

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and I have A comp. to go to A steak house that sells only Kobi Beef,never had it very pricey!!! I heard it was like $80 for A petit Fillet!! Then you have to buy everythig else seperate! Maybe we will go on my birthday on the 2nd! I should have A new camera by then! Somethig that expensive I need A picture!

Its a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK.Today is BH Monday and guess what....Its pouring with rain all day.Family were over so i cooked a roast chicken.We had cabbage,carrots,broccoli parsnip and sweede,Roast potatoes sage and onion stuffing and gravy.

We all enjoyed a sit down dinner about 6pm.The rain wasnt a bother anymore!.

• Like 1

Surf & Turf!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just finished a bowl of homemade Chicken and Andouille sausage Gumbo. The sausage was elk/pork made at home from last years hunting trip. Pretty delicious if I do say so myself. Sorry no pics.

An all farmed raised and grown meal of breaded fried chicken, potatoes and carrots with broccoli. Homemade honey mustard and cream cheese dip. Apple and tomatoes and cucumber slices on the side. Gotta love harvest time.

Sunday was a homade Pizza from a wood/coal fired homemade brick oven. What an amazing product. Apple wood from the orchard was used to start and stoke the fire. Great Crust.

post-9940-0-77302400-1413298276_thumb.jp

post-9940-0-00448200-1413298293_thumb.jp

• Like 2