First Habano that wowed you

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Montecristo No. 4 Reserva 2007 I know... I'm a young lad

Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003. Doubly special as it was gifted to me by a great mate, and we smoked them on his birthday.

A gifted cigar among friends. It had no band, and it was delicious

A gifted cigar among friends.

It had no band, and it was delicious

i hate those. had an early 90s short filler cuban a while back. my god it was bloody glorious

but not i can't find ANY more...... none. nada.

Partagas short. My very first Cuban. It showed me what a cigar should be. It was glorious. I have committed to CC and have never looked back... Besides the occasional Padron, and Fuente.

Sent by telepathic superpowers.

-Stogieboy

Mine was a RyJ Wide Churchill. I bought it when I was big into NC's but want something special to celebrate and that was all I could buy on short notice from the local. Blew my mind! Haven't had any since, I really should do something about that.

siglo VI my very first cigar plus first trip to cuba everything was right in the world that night sitting on varadero beach bottle of rum that cigar (only got that one because so dude at the lcdh bought 4boxes) still chasing that moment ever sincr

The first was a RJ Churchill back in 1999. Been hooked ever since.

Don't remember how long ago, probably mid 2000s, but my wow stick was also a Romeo y Julieta Churchill. Don't know the age it had, but it was the first gar I ever smoked til it burned my fingers, then used pliers to hold it til it was too hot to smoke.