First Habano that wowed you

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Montecristo No. 4 Reserva 2007 I know... I'm a young lad

Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003. Doubly special as it was gifted to me by a great mate, and we smoked them on his birthday.

A gifted cigar among friends. It had no band, and it was delicious

A fresh rolled one that was brought back from Cuba years ago,have no idea who rolled it. It was A beautiful piece of work,very complex,not as full bodied as the cigars I was smokeing at the time,nubbed it!

For me it was the first Cuban cigar I smoked back in the early '90s.

Had just recently started smoking cigars and a buddy handed me a cello-wrapper Partagas on a fishing trip.

Not sure the exact model (probably one of Super Partagas, Aristocrat, Mille Fleurs or Petite Coronas Especiales based on my recollection of the size).

Super dark, firm and oily.

Rich, strong, full and earthy - totally wowed me!

Honestly they all wowed me but one of my first if I can remember right was a BBF.. And yes I still smoke them from time to time but don't find the same enjoyment with ones of recent

Mine was an H. Upmann, not sure what it was but it was my first Cuban. Was across the river in Canada and this was back when stores would have a small humidor. At the time I decided to splurge on one. Bought one en tubo to be enjoyed later, I did....immensely !

• Like 1

The first was a RJ Churchill back in 1999. Been hooked ever since.

that's what started me in CC

looking forward to thread cigars that consistently wow you that I should purchase

07 or 08 RASS. Still amazed at the level of complexity these smokes display, their consistency from box to box, and the perfect amount of nicotine that leaves me satisfied!

was as Monte 2. spent three years searching for that experience again. never found it. now I don't even bother with Monte 2. I do have couple boxes of especiales no.2 though. they are pretty good. Monte has been my least favorite marca all due to inconsistency.

My first cigar period was a Punch Punch, really enjoyed that. In Cuba at the time, maybe that's what sold me. Only had one since but that is going to change.

The first Habano that wowed me was my first Habano, period. Boli PC. Bought a box soon after and vow to always have them in stock.