First Habano that wowed you

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Montecristo No. 4 Reserva 2007 I know... I'm a young lad

Cohiba Double Corona EL 2003. Doubly special as it was gifted to me by a great mate, and we smoked them on his birthday.

A gifted cigar among friends. It had no band, and it was delicious

Por Larranaga Belicosos Extra.... The first time i ever tasted citrus in a cigar.... Opened my eyes!

A Hoyo Epi 2, one cold July night back in '97. Prior to this night, my mate and I were predominantly smokers of PC's. And ones bought in bottle shops. So they were never really that good! But this night in 1997 we sat down to watch a game of footy, lit up a pair of Epi 2's and then looked at each other with this "what the hell have we been missing?' look.

These two robusto's blew our socks off. While I now mainly smoke Party shorts and PC's bought from Rob, the Epi 2 remains my favourite stogie, and I aim to always have a box on ice in my wine cooler.

Back when I started in 2006 I fell in love with the Partagas Serie D No. 4 .... first Cigar I started buying box after box of.... defintely was a WOW moment... Had better cigars since then of course but your first love etc.

A few years ago I had an '08 Monte No. 2 with a BLP code...the same as the recent 12:12 aged offering. The box had a fair amount of variation to it but this one was simply perfect. It made me understand what all the fuss is about with 'em.