Alaska

mikek

Damn I wished I could post pictures right now! My son has been killing the King Salmon,King Crab,and this week he's go'n to A place I've never been A fellow just landed A 500lb. halibut! As soon as my neighbor can go through this puter,I'll post! Get this he pays $5 A year as A subsistance fisherman!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn I wished I could post pictures right now! My son has been killing the King Salmon,King Crab,and this week he's go'n to A place I've never been A fellow just landed A 500lb. halibut! As soon as my neighbor can go through this puter,I'll post! Get this he pays $5 A year as A subsistance fisherman!!!

You ever fish the Russian River, or Ptarmagin Creek. Flyfishing there is really really good.

I have been up that way a number of time fishing for Springs (our American brethren call them King Salmon) and halibut with the occasional bonus ling cod or black bomber thrown in for good measure. Definitely a bucket list type experience even if you are not an angler. The scenery and sightings of humpbacks, orca's and many other wildlife is phenomenal.