Salmon Fishing 2014

dangolf18

I went salmon fishing this past weekend with some family members outside the San Francisco Bay. Caught some great fish! Nabbed 4 25 pounders and a dozen or so 10-15 pounders. Gonna have salmon for quite some time.

photo_zps3faaec30.jpg

• Like 3

Wow that is allot of Salmon. Surprised you guys do not have limits on how many you are allowed to catch and keep. It is 5 in possession up here in Canada.

Wow that is allot of Salmon. Surprised you guys do not have limits on how many you are allowed to catch and keep. It is 5 in possession up here in Canada.

It's 2 per person. There were 10 or so of us. This was the first time I fished off the SF coast. Salmon are really fun to catch but much prefer fishing in Hawaii and Mexico. Yellowtail, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi are much tastier in my opinion but salmon will have to do for now haha.

It's 2 per person. There were 10 or so of us. This was the first time I fished off the SF coast. Salmon are really fun to catch but much prefer fishing in Hawaii and Mexico. Yellowtail, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi are much tastier in my opinion but salmon will have to do for now haha.

Nice. I pretty much love all fish. Mahi Mahi is definitely on my top three list along with halibut and salmon.

Awesome

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I went salmon fishing this past weekend with some family members outside the San Francisco Bay. Caught some great fish! Nabbed 4 25 pounders and a dozen or so 10-15 pounders. Gonna have salmon for quite some time.

photo_zps3faaec30.jpg

Nice Catch! Smoke em