Epi 2 Aftertaste (should clarify, not just Epi 2, but any cigar)

First smoke out of a sampler from a 12 12 a couple weeks ago, most enjoyable!!! Enjoyed the aftertaste for about five hours, even held on after an afternoon coffee and dessert...unfortunately the cajun food shack, as I left our lovely oil patch, took it away. I hear some say they don't like the aftertaste. For me it's icing on the cake. Are you a like or dislike on aftertaste?

First smoke out of a sampler from a 12 12 a couple weeks ago, most enjoyable!!! Enjoyed the aftertaste for about five hours, even held on after an afternoon coffee and dessert...unfortunately the cajun food shack, as I left our lovely oil patch, took it away. I hear some say they don't like the aftertaste. For me it's icing on the cake. Are you a like or dislike on aftertaste?

I also grabbed one of those boxes....first one out of the cab was awful. Just gross. Harsh, rough, bitter cigar. Terrible aftertaste that lingered until the following morning. Will wait a while longer before trying again...

I also grabbed one of those boxes....first one out of the cab was awful. Just gross. Harsh, rough, bitter cigar. Terrible aftertaste that lingered until the following morning. Will wait a while longer before trying again...

It had sour notes while smoking, but in a good way! Had it with a large glass of skim milk.

Milk, just usual semi skimmed pasteurised cows milk.

Glorious, try it if you haven't before.

Really? Skim milk!?!?

I am pretty open to trying things, but.... milk....!! shead.gif

For me, bitter/sour are never something I want in a cigar.

Captain says it better :) first I heard of it was when smoking more NC's, I think it was from Carlito Fuente. Bitter/sour in a CC I like, NC not so much. I've paired the bitter CC's with strong, sweet coffee and also enjoyed!

• Like 1

I lied, had another one tonight while at the field cheering on my wife's team. It was excellent...!

I'm careful about what I eat and what kinds of essences my food and drink have before and during my smoke. For me - no coffee, no liquor, no onions and garlic dishes. As far as I'm concerned these all interfere with the flavor of my fine Havana seegar! I know there are plenty of folks who like their rum, whiskey, espresso coffee, etc., etc. with their smokes...just not for me. Only raw honey sweetened herb tea to accompany my smoke in order to cool down my palate.

• Like 2