Quintero's Finally Made It

canucks6024

14 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

JP Cazadores isn't as "casual " as the QF. Needs a bit of a run up - I tend to think about whether I really want to take one on or not and change my mind about half the time. Takes longer to smoke, is quite heavy in the nicotine dept. and can be a hard draw.

All good points, but I wasn't trying to compare one to the other as equals in terms of strength, etc.  I like your use of the term "casual" in comparing the difference in the two sticks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, Quintero Favouritos finally made it to the 12:12 sale. How many boxes are each of you guys in for? . Hehe

I'm currently smoking 2012 Quintero Londres Extra. Fine smoke for the money. Nothing fancy, but nice toasted tobacco flavour. I still prefer PLPs but these are good. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, the favoritos and the brevas are solid regardless if they're c&c. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gone through two boxes now, both 2014s.  Another on the way.  They are a nice daily smoke, but I find them one dimensional in terms of flavor profile.  Construction, burn and smoke time are all fine for a $3 cigar.  I also like them for when I have friends over who aren't cigar smokers but want to smoke.  I don't feel too bad when they toss a half smoked cigar:rolleyes:  I recommend them.

• Like 1

I've been enjoying the Petit Quinteros frequently for the last couple of months. On my second box. Not a "great" cigar, but certainly a "good" cigar, given its price point and production values. Uniformly good draw/burn and full flavored. What's not to like (especially when my source has an attractive two-box deal)?

Thinking about trying some Londres Extras. Thoughts?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...