Live video review

Listened in only (as I wasn't set up to smoke near wifi yet) to last nights review. Hope it continues, really great opportunity as Rob was available for any and all questions for over an hour. Alastair called me after to work out a few kinks and I'm sure he would do it for others interested. I see the Aussies left for the weekend without posting the next scheduled review, hoping that comes soon. But in the meantime, I'd sure like to hear from some that participated, any likes or dislikes? And if there are some that are hesitant to participate, are there concerns about exposing your identity or other concerns?

I won't go barefoot or wear loud shirts and I've no sense of humor. :P

Actually sounded like a fun idea. I'd be happy to join as whenever I'm near enough a wifi in the future.

It's fun and cool to put faces with usernames. It seemed to lag a bit more this last week, as there were more people. Mostly Rob's video feed. I learned quite a bit just listening to others. I'll be participating each time as long as I have the stick being reviewed.

It was a great time, but I know I talk a lot, so I may not be welcome again! smile.png

Seems Leo was right up there with you!

I'd let you back jester.gif

It was a great time, but I know I talk a lot, so I may not be welcome again! :)

At least you have interesting things to say. I enjoyed the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm told I have a face for radio... sad.png

smile.png I don't think the video portion should concern anyone, looked really casual

I won't go barefoot or wear loud shirts and I've no sense of humor. tongue.png

Actually sounded like a fun idea. I'd be happy to join as whenever I'm near enough a wifi in the future.

I've got the wifi problem as well, early winter is upon us, cold nights! Maybe need to park the smoking camper closer to the house to connect to the house wifi

You just don't want people to see that you're really Spider-Man! wink.png

Hey! I haven't touched Mary Jane in a while!! :rolleyes:

But i'm curious. how did it work out? Was it like that squares reality show where everyone had a small square to talk to? Or were there chatrooms that you rotated every 10 minutes or so?