My Burberry Commercial

Ever hear a voice you can never forget, I had to let it come to me before searching to confirm. Not sure whom the commercial is aimed at...very sexy, two women dancing with a third very sexy voice in the background! Maybe the women on hear can tell me, and whom are the Victoria's Secret ads aimed at?!

Link?

I figured I'd let you guess or search the voice behind it...but who knows, maybe I'm the only one who finds all three of them sexy...I'm thinking whether you're a man or woman, that's still very sexy?!

I figured I'd let you guess or search the voice behind it...but who knows, maybe I'm the only one who finds all three of them sexy...I'm thinking whether you're a man or woman, that's still very sexy?!

No no... They are definitely sexy looking girls!

Dude... your Google-Fu must be terribad. nyah.gif

I did a search for "My Burberry commercial singer" and all the info was in the first hit.

http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/101530/Burberry-Commercial-for-My-Burberry-2014.aspx

Song - Jeff Beck, featuring Joss Stone on vocals

Models - Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne

Dude... your Google-Fu must be terribad. :nyah:

I did a search for "My Burberry commercial singer" and all the info was in the first hit.

http://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/101530/Burberry-Commercial-for-My-Burberry-2014.aspx

Song - Jeff Beck, featuring Joss Stone on vocals

Models - Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne

:) I held myself back from searching because I knew I should come up with it, and Joss did come to me!