"The Voice"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only watched some of season one, but Gwen has had my heart since:

I don't watch that show but Gwen is really sexy for her age.

If I knew more about singing/watched The Voice regularly I'd totally take you up on that bet. Usually the only reason I have any idea what's going on with that show is because my wife is watching it

I don't watch that show but Gwen is really sexy for her age.

Careful with the age mention :) may be a couple women around here that could take offense...I met a woman today in her sixties that was damn sexy, and I'm only 46

Careful with the age mention smile.png may be a couple women around here that could take offense...I met a woman today in her sixties that was damn sexy, and I'm only 46

My bad, my apologies to the ladies.innocent.gif

I'm only 27 but I met a 41 yr old lady the other day and I could swear she is my age. Unbelievably sexy and elegant.

Okay maybe we should get back to talking about the show...

Yep, have seen every episode since season 2. Lots of great talent this season so picking a winner will be tough. Don't think your pick will win Brad but she's not bad. In fact I'm willing to bet a male singer will win this year if you'd like to make a friendly cigar wager. :)

Really like the two new coaches Gwen and Farrel, not the huge egos like Christina, Ceelo, and Usher were. Those three seemed to always want to make the show about them and not the contestants. Shakira was some nice eye candy but not a great coach imo.

Can't wait to watch the battle rounds next week. Gonna be some tough choices.

I'll take that bet! I just received some sweet Behike 52's...I could always use more :)

Adam has a pretty strong team this year. It'll be interesting to see if the newer judges can effectively mentor and choose the correct songs for their contestants. IMO that's where Cee Lo, Usher and Christina all struggled. The songs were never the right choice. Adam and Blake have that down by now.

My money is on Adam for the win.

Adam has a pretty strong team this year. It'll be interesting to see if the newer judges can effectively mentor and choose the correct songs for their contestants. IMO that's where Cee Lo, Usher and Christina all struggled. The songs were never the right choice. Adam and Blake have that down by now.

My money is on Adam for the win.

I suppose we've been drawn in by a couple North Dakota girls the last couple seasons. Kat Perkins and Gwen Sebastian both grew up within an hour of us. I'm feeling really solid on Gwen Stefani for some reason, I'll put a cigar on it if you're interested :)

If I knew more about singing/watched The Voice regularly I'd totally take you up on that bet. Usually the only reason I have any idea what's going on with that show is because my wife is watching it while I browse FOH rotfl.gif

• Like 1

Or for the guys giving up their man cards. Lol

Just tired of all the "talent" shows hogging up the airwaves. Just seems like the same recycled crap from one network to the next and all the garbage spewed by the judges. Sorry for the mini rant.

Or for the guys giving up their man cards. Lol

Just tired of all the "talent" shows hogging up the airwaves. Just seems like the same recycled crap from one network to the next and all the garbage spewed by the judges. Sorry for the mini rant.

like I said earlier a couple of our local girls got in recent years drew us in tighter but something very genuine about Gwen this year makes it even more worth while watching

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think your pick will win Brad but she's not bad. In fact I'm willing to bet a male singer will win this year if you'd like to make a friendly cigar wager. smile.png

I fell behind a couple episodes, caught up tonight...my Jamaican girl didn't get much attention unfortunately. Do you have a favorite yet, Clint?

• 4 weeks later...

Dang,my wife picked your guy. And Blake's long haired country boy was damn good! I'm starting to feel the pressure.

Yep, I like Matt McAndrew to go the distance for the guys and hopefully win it.

There's definitely some really talented females however and I'm starting to think I should have demanded odds...lol.

I'm a little worried about your final hope tonight bro.

I think Pharrel may have dropped the ball on song choice last night.

Good luck :)

I've got your cigars packaged and ready to go :-)