"The Voice"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only watched some of season one, but Gwen has had my heart since:

I don't watch that show but Gwen is really sexy for her age.

If I knew more about singing/watched The Voice regularly I'd totally take you up on that bet. Usually the only reason I have any idea what's going on with that show is because my wife is watching it

:) yes some of the girls performed well. Pretty hard for them to come back out of that though. I think Matt n the country boy might be the final two

got to admit I kind of want the country boy to win but I dont think I'm confident enough to bet double or nothing...but I will bet he will find more success than the rest of them in the real world!

• 2 months later...

Damn Brad, thought you maybe had a second life there with the wildcard spot but I guess Damien got it.

Should be a good finale and I still think Matt will take it but you can never underestimate the country vote.

Feeling the itch for another bet?!

Careful with the age mention smile.png may be a couple women around here that could take offense...I met a woman today in her sixties that was damn sexy, and I'm only 46

*There's a Benny Hill song that goes as follows:

Give me an older woman every time, every time

Give me an older woman every t-i-i-i-m-e

'Cuz they don't yell and they don't tell

And oh they're grateful as H-e-l-l-l-l-l

Give me an older woman every t-i-i-i-i-m-e!

Yeah I'm down. Looks like it's gonna be another good season.

Shall we wait until the teams are picked and then figure something out?

Absolutelyok.gif

• 4 weeks later...

No big standouts, talent seems to be pretty evenly spread out but there are a few I have a good feeling about.

maybe we can pick our top 6 each in the live round or maybe pick the coach that we think will win and see if we are on opposite ends?

we must have similar tastes, that country kid was a stand out for me too! But there was a younger dark haired girl that stood out for me as well. I think there's one more night of knockouts do we have a little more time?

We have very similar thoughts on this one, Clint! I may be leaning a little more on Corey vs. Sawyer for the win. Something in his voice in the last round. I also have some high hopes for Meghan from Blake's team.

Sounds like we may have a bit of a split in coaches. If you took Pharrell and I took Blake could work? I'd even offer you first choice of the other two judges sneaky.gif

Sounds great... It is on!! how about a special bonus stick if either my country boy or your pretty hair boy wins it all?