"The Voice"

The girls reeeaaallly like Corey :) don't know if it'll be the Blake factor or maybe the possibility that more younger women actually do the voting?!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I only watched some of season one, but Gwen has had my heart since:

I don't watch that show but Gwen is really sexy for her age.

If I knew more about singing/watched The Voice regularly I'd totally take you up on that bet. Usually the only reason I have any idea what's going on with that show is because my wife is watching it

So were you scared when your country boy was one of the last four not saved? Was worried for you...lol.

Lost my Mia :( that was a bit of a surprise for me. Oh well.

mostly made me wonder if they changed how they announce them, my confidence is still high :-) I'm really starting to like that little older blonde gal on Blakes team too

My favorite is Hanna. Too bad she's on your team :(

tough one last night Clint I don't know who I would eliminate will see you tonight... I'm enjoying that second CoRo you sent me almost a year ago very much this morning!

looks like you'll at least have some skin in the game come the final.biggrin.png

I think your boy Sawyer is growing into the shiniest star...I feel my glimmer of hope fading!

Haha, I don't blame you. I think its gotta be between Sawyer and Meghan. I think Sawyer should take it but the Blake factor still concerns me a little.

neck and neck to the end I must have been out of my mind to let you have Sawyer :) congratulations it was a good run I'll get your sticks out tomorrow

Thanks Brad, that was fun once again. That ending was pretty suspenseful, I really thought it could have gone either way.

I think next season starts in the fall...3rd time a charm maybe?:D

Absolutely, I'll be there :)