What are The best two current production Skinnies

Best Two Current Production Skinny  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HdM Gourmets are the best cigars I have right now overall.. Not just skinnies. I would have to say Monte Especial No. 2's are also one of my favorites. I like montecarlos, but I have a lot more of those with construction issues so I can't put them in the top two.

I haven't tried LGC's yet, but I am trying. Whenever they come up there are always people faster than me. gangup.gif

I recently tried an '02 LGC MdO#2. It was nice - definitely a change of pace and pretty well-aged, but it was definitely a one-trick pony - not much in the way of evolution/development.

Still wanting to try some du Gourmets at some point. Oh, well - it's on the list!

I've a box of LGC Med D'Or 4 from March 99 that are amazing...don't know how this stick has changed since 99 as I can't recall smoking a recently produced one, but if they are anything like these I'd vote for them.

Monte espy of both number get an honorable mention too

I've a box of LGC Med D'Or 4 from March 99 that are amazing...don't know how this stick has changed since 99 as I can't recall smoking a recently produced one, but if they are anything like these I'd vote for them.

Monte espy of both number get an honorable mention too

I've smoked my way through a couple of boxes of LGC medaille D'Or 4's and I agree, very nice cigars...when they are not plugged, which many of them were.

I prefer the Monte's - Especial and Especial no 2. Never had a bad one.