Chanceschmerr's adventures in Europe - Cigar Pics thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys, I will try my best to chronicle my time in London and subsequent travels in a separate thread, but here's what you probably really want to see - the Cigars I've been able to pick up! First

Our first trip from London (aside from a side trip to Bath, Wells, Cheddar and Stonehenge) was a few delightful days in the south of France to visit mon ami Guy (laficion). We had a really wonderful

Switzerland! Expensive country, but we got one day of skiing (conditions were lousy) in our 8 day stay in the Alps at Villars-sur-Ollon, and for the rest of days, we enjoyed the castles, the food, th

daydream.gif *sigh* Mmmm, ooohhh. And y-e-e-a-a-h-h-h... Enjoy, mi amigo, enjoy

Good stuff Chris those should keep you busy for a while

Great Haul. Thanks for sharing. Let us know how the Fonseca RE Benelux smoke.

Having one of these right now. Worthy of a box purchase

Just smoked the Fonseca Benelux RE and Punch Small Club Francia. Fonseca was nice but too light, like a hoyo des dieux but without the depth. I'd give it an 85, i wouldn't buy a box. Punch was better, but a bit harsh. Pure punch flavour. I'd give it an 88. Probably wouldn't get a box.

Just smoked the Fonseca Benelux RE and Punch Small Club Francia. Fonseca was nice but too light, like a hoyo des dieux but without the depth. I'd give it an 85, i wouldn't buy a box. Punch was better, but a bit harsh. Pure punch flavour. I'd give it an 88. Probably wouldn't get a box.

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk