Chanceschmerr's adventures in Europe - Cigar Pics thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys, I will try my best to chronicle my time in London and subsequent travels in a separate thread, but here's what you probably really want to see - the Cigars I've been able to pick up! First

Our first trip from London (aside from a side trip to Bath, Wells, Cheddar and Stonehenge) was a few delightful days in the south of France to visit mon ami Guy (laficion). We had a really wonderful

Switzerland! Expensive country, but we got one day of skiing (conditions were lousy) in our 8 day stay in the Alps at Villars-sur-Ollon, and for the rest of days, we enjoyed the castles, the food, th

Thanks for posting these --- there are a few that I never knew existed before you posted these photos.

Enjoy!

EXCELLENT work on the finds bro!

This is a dream of mine....to travel Europe with a Backpack and stop at every single dang

cigar shop possible to get as many old crusty vintage Habanos my little backpack can fill! lol

It will happen one day, that's a fact.

Until then, I'll just live in your thread here and enjoy your moments.

Thanks Guys! Been pretty quiet on the cigar front the last little bit. School has taken over with exams and such. April and May should see the thread pick up. Hoping to get some finds in Portugal/Spain over easter, we'll see.

I should do a thread in the Spirits forum too - I've picked up a good measure of whisky while over here too. Ardbeg 17, Caol Ila 30 yr Cadenhead bottling, Telsington whisky (from Liechtenstein)......

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...