New Cigar Divan

We are always happy to promote an FOH member party.gif

Emil touched base with me over the last few days and conversation turned to what he was up to. Well he just happened to start a new Divan in Florida, Havana Tranquility.

I know how much work is involved in starting a new Divan. Thousands of hours, mucho dinero, sweat and tears. It is worthwhile in the end!

You can check it out online at www.havanatranquility.com

Emil never once asked for a plug but I am more than happy to give it. He has a grand opening November 15th and 16th. If you are in his neck of the woods in Florida, touch base with him through his website and see what it takes to get along.

We wish him every success! ok.gif

• Like 3

Looks like a great place!

I look forward to getting back down to Sarasota/Ft Myers soon so I can look you up and check it out.

Harder and harder to find anywhere decent to light up even in Florida, FFS!

Best wishes on your endeavor party.gif

Should I send you my fingerprint now?

Looks like a great place!

I look forward to getting back down to Sarasota/Ft Myers soon so I can look you up and check it out.

Harder and harder to find anywhere decent to light up even in Florida, FFS!

Best wishes on your endeavor party.gif

Should I send you my fingerprint now?

Just send me your index finger and I will take care of the rest!! Can't wait to have you check it out!!

Congratulations. Love that virtual tour. Best of luck to you and I hope it becomes a smashing success. That is one fantastic looking spot. Too bad our backwards, hand wringing politicians support laws that prohibit this up here. If I'm ever down, I'll swing by.

• Like 1

Wow that virtual tour was seriously impressive! Next time I'm down in Naples I'll have to make the drive up to Punta Gorda and check it out. Those are gonna be some pampered smokers at that place!

• Like 1

Best of luck in your new venture. It is evident you are passionate about this. I only wish we had the opportunity to have a place in Toronto. Alas not an option.

I now have a greater incentive toI visit my in-laws who winter in Naples this winter. I will make a point to come visit.

• Like 1

Very nice indeed! I appreciate any business that has a well-designed website in general, but you've done a great job on this shop, Emil. Best of luck to you and I hope you do well! I haven't been to Florida in years, but if I do come that way I'll make a point of swinging by to check it out in person.

Bravo, Emil!

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

• Like 1

Thank you very much Rob!!

As most of you have noticed I have been quiet for the last few years, I have experienced massive changes in my life. This has been a challenging time for me and my biggest outlet and stress reliever has been to open the "Ultimate Destination", my little slice of heaven...Havana Tranquility. I have put everything I have into this project...heart, soul, blood, and every cent anyone was stupid enough to lend me (and thankfully there are a lot of stupid people out there). The concept is 90% club, 10% retail emporium. This is a way that I can ensure that true "Cigar" smokers who embrace our culture, can have a place to escape the world and be with true brothers (and sisters) of the leaf. No cigarettes, no Hookahs, no "medical marijuana", no BS!!! Just true and pure enjoyment at my concept of Nirvana. Any and all current FOH members are welcome any time, on me. If you are down then just identify yourself as a Friend of Habanos and you will be admitted into the VIP Members Lounge. My Executive Operations Manager is Ron Andrews who owned the prior shop/club for over 12 years, and 2 club members who also work there are “Big” Tom and Al. I hope you can make it by for a smoke soon, I built this place 3 minutes from the hospital where I work so just call my cell phone and I will tell the patients that they can wait (they aren’t going anywhere) and I will run down and join you. (941) 380-6022 (I better not see that phone number on any bathroom walls…)

Thanks guys,

Emil

www.havanatranquility.com

CONGRATS MATE......Looks Top-Notch2thumbs.gif