New Cigar Divan

That place looks awesome! I wish we had a few of those up in Seattle...

Are there restrictions for this in Seattle? I imagine there are or there would be one open. I remember being over there this year and there is almost NOWHERE to smoke. Even patios are too close to the building to smoke. I plan on living there in the next 5-9 years and would love to have a hang out (or create/invest) in one.

Congrats Emil! Wish you great success!

• Like 1

Havana Tranquility looks amazing! You can't smoke indoors in North Dakota anymore (what a joke), so if by chance I make it down to Florida, I will be sure to stop by.

• Like 1

Havana Tranquility looks amazing! You can't smoke indoors in North Dakota anymore (what a joke), so if by chance I make it down to Florida, I will be sure to stop by.

I'm in ND, smoking a Monty #2, and am indoors at the moment. Of course, I'm also smoking in my house. So.. yeah... at least we have that going for us.

Cheers!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well... I used to live in Punta Gorda. I didn't miss it, until now. Looks like a great place!

See, now you have a reason to come back and visit!!

Wow that virtual tour was seriously impressive! Next time I'm down in Naples I'll have to make the drive up to Punta Gorda and check it out. Those are gonna be some pampered smokers at that place!

Let me know if you can and I will slip away from the hospital so we can have a smoke together!!

Best of luck in your new venture. It is evident you are passionate about this. I only wish we had the opportunity to have a place in Toronto. Alas not an option.

I now have a greater incentive toI visit my in-laws who winter in Naples this winter. I will make a point to come visit.

I look forward to your visit.

best of luck with it all. I hope it is a resounding success.

do you ship to australia?

I am not set up for online purchases, but for my FOH members I am happy to ship anywhere. Just shoot me an email, [email protected] and let me know what you would like.

Emil

Nice to see and will be a visiting in mid December to see my parents(Siesta Key) and would love to come by and have a smoke or three. Always looking for places when I visit and there are a few that I go to(Ybor city/Tampa) that are ok but not of the standard you're setting. Sarasota has a few shops that I go and hang out but nothing special.

Thanks for the invite and see you soon!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am posting a link to the video I just made that gives a video tour of the club.  Again, ALL FOH members are invited to the club anytime you are around!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwTHBc9_e-E

Hope to see you soon!!!

Emil

• Like 1

4 hours ago, backbone said:

My neck of the woods!

Im going to check I out soon!

I would be honored, please text me, 941-380-6022

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MahDooRow said:

Definitely looks like a cool place... and it's only about 50 miles from home!  Will have to check it out. 

Awesome, my phone number is 941-380-6022, call or text me and we will share a nice smoke!