Single serve coffee

I know several of us on here home roast our coffee but for those days when I'm out of beans and feeling lazy, anybody recommend some good single serve?

unthinkable..........like reaching for a Phillies Blunt or a White Owl......

At the garage we have a Keurig,where I brew my own roast,the other choice is the pre-filled cups.Never had one,so I can't recommend them....

• Like 1

Just add your favorite Coffee, best thing scene sliced bread

Brilliant...never considered this. Wife leaves for work earlier, by the time I get to the pot my half's already burnt.

I like the single serve Folgers Morning Cafe.

Perfect for the first cup in the morning. Especially on a day like today. We have about 2" of that white stuff on the ground with sleet coming down on top of that

I use a single serving french press when its just me. All it takes is a little quick grinding and boil water in tea kettle. Perfect cup to your liking every time.

• Like 1

Nespresso is to Keurig as Cohiba is to Rocky Patel.

I've tried many Keurig compatible pods and always still craving something more. Must be time to try Nespresso as they keep coming up on every coffee thread here.

Just add your favorite Coffee, best thing scene sliced bread

But I usually have to roast my favorite coffee and we typically don't have fresh, good coffee locally.

I like fresh grind in a one cup pour over. i.e. melita with a number 2 filter.

Where do you get your fresh grind?

I like the single serve Folgers Morning Cafe.

Perfect for the first cup in the morning. Especially on a day like today. We have about 2" of that white stuff on the ground with sleet coming down on top of that

I used to enjoy the single dunking bags years ago. Wonder why more roasters don't offer them.

Trouble I've had with many single serves, K cups anyway, and big box brands packaged coffee is the freshness. Can it really still be fresh when it has a best used by date a year out?

I have 2 Tassimo machines & hate them. I feel bad about the amount of waste, and the coffee really isn't good enough to justify the machine. If they had a reusable cup I might dust them off, but still much prefer my French press or the Areo press.

Nespresso is good for the convenience but quite pricey. I got a great deal on a machine to grind and make espresso/cappuccino and will be selling my Nespresso machine due to $0.75 per pod.

I have a pixie and this is the 2nd year in a row ive got an email telling me to buy now because the prices are going up again....