Christoph Waltz cast as new Bond villain! (I'm glad the previous rumor was wrong)

Skyfall

The trailer looks awesome. Fosgate has the link above, here is the embedded video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rokI6hL2YTY

• Like 2

Christoph Waltz is such a supremely excellent selection for the role of a Bond villain. Every role this guy touches is gold!

I just wish Daniel Craig wasn't always making that duck lips face. He's a great Bond (my favorite since Connery), but the duck lips need to go.

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

• 2 months later...

The New SPECTRE Teaser Trailer Is Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkn3i4QDlAU

Bond is back. Again. The original SPECTRE trailer gave us our first look at the new MI6, new Moneypenny, new M, and a new Aston Martin DB10. There’s a second, slightly shorter teaser out, and it’s only getting us more excited for the movie’s November release.
This one-minute spot played during the third game of the NBA Finals in the US, and it’s standard Bond fare — cars on fire, people getting punched in the face, cool sunglasses, and regular spy stuff. Enjoy!

in years gone by, to release the latest 007 film, the local bollinger distributors would hire a small private cinema and we'd get our own private leather lounge chairs and individual bottles of bolly. one year, they had brosnan scheduled but he was a last minute withdrawal. i'm told they plan on doing it again this year. can't wait.

• Like 1

in years gone by, to release the latest 007 film, the local bollinger distributors would hire a small private cinema and we'd get our own private leather lounge chairs and individual bottles of bolly. one year, they had brosnan scheduled but he was a last minute withdrawal. i'm told they plan on doing it again this year. can't wait.

So can I get a ticket Ken? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Spectre is the longest James Bond film

spectre_poster_lead.jpg?itok=sMa497KL

The running time of Spectre is 148 minutes - and that makes it 007's longest adventure yet...
UPDATE
We've just had confirmation that the running time for the new James Bond film, Spectre, has been locked at 148 minutes in the UK. The source of this is the official ticket that Sony has sent out for the press screening of the film.
That does indeed make it the longest 007 movie yet. The ticket also confirms a 12A certificate, although the BBFC has not yet announced this on its own website.