cigar review Ramon Allones...Alistair I need help with the code and marka from Rob's aged stick sampler couple weeks ago :)

short and sweet as I might try to do three of these from Rob's aged sampler have a Partagas D4 and a Bolivar yet to go.

has a nice sweet spice maybe nutmeg on the cold draw.

Starts with a sweet leather and soft cedar moving to a little stronger cedar and pepper on the back end.post-20030-0-64623800-1416950097_thumb.j

second third big rich tobacco couldnt ask for anything more

last third moves to a little dry toast maybe shortbread just very pleasant so much different and better than my first RA experience a couple weeks ago which was a fresh young one. really starting to like these aged sticks everybody needs to try some :-) please excuse the run on sentences as I'm on a six hour road trip in winter driving conditions

post-20030-0-64153900-1416950424_thumb.j

post-20030-0-79188800-1416950479_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hi Brad:

I'm new to FOH. I wish that I could smoke in my car. That would solve a number of problems just getting out of the cold and wind. I'm in Minneapolis and tomorrow my wife, the dog and I take off for Lutsen, Minnesota to celebrate Thanksgiving. It is a good 5 hour drive in snowy conditions so I don't envy what you are doing. Are you really going to try to smoke 3 cigars on your trip?

Be careful and enjoy & Happy Thanksgiving.

I'll be smoking a Cohiba Robusto and an Opus X out in the frozen tundra.

Raymond5737