Food Poisoning, Cholera, Yabby Pumps, Nate. Cuba Day 2.

El Presidente

Ahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe he passed on the opportunity for a good old prostate check. You know how expensive they are in aus !?!?! :P. That's the only thing I like about the treatment I get from airport security :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe he passed on the opportunity for a good old prostate check. You know how expensive they are in aus !?!?! :P. That's the only thing I like about the treatment I get from airport security :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL :-D

You're a good man Rob, with a bright future in Cuban medical diagnostics !

I have seen a duck in Cuba. We went on an excursion a week before this last festival to a farm outside Matanzas, where I took pictures of all kinds of things. I didn't really ever think a duck picture was important, or ever share-worthy...but...

db90d43f24d53c630bba66fb3ce66512.jpg

Cigar F^iend

Well done Rob. A mate never leaves a friend behind.. or in this case looks after his behind.

I have indeed experienced a trip in a Cuban ambulance. this past May had to take my Granddaughter from Varadero to the children's hospital in Matanzas (doctor at the clinic in Varadero insisted that she must be tested for meningitis.). No siren and not much in the way of seating in the back. They actually got a chair from the clinic in Varadero and simply placed it in the back of the so called ambulance for me to sit on. The hospital was not the one for tourists but for local cubans and the state of it was as if it were in a war zone. Broken windows and doors. Dogs and cats running around and nothing in the way of equipment for testing. After 6 hours of trying to persuade them that my granddaughter does not need a lumbar punch with my broken Spanish and phone calls to my insurer we managed to make the paperwork go away and head back to our hotel. Fortunately we made it back in time to pack and catch our flight back to Toronto.

Once back in Toronto a 15 min visit to the doctor.... ear infection.

• Like 1