The Party: Cuba Day 3

El Presidente

Where is a pic of Keith passed out on the couch.... went and Keithed himself.

Bullcrap and you know it!!!! LOL.

I got hit with Montezuma's Revenge - took a 3-hour nap on Rob's couch to try to let it level out, but no go, and went via taxi back to the hotel for a further 11-hour sleep. Only had 1/2 a cigar and 1/2 a Heineken that day - not KeithedTM at all. Not that day. Unfortunately. LOL.

The next day (?) I think it was, when we went to El Templete for lunch, I was starting to get there, lol (thanks to Khal for snapping this photo - and thanks even more to the El Templete bartenders for making such LOVELY rum-loaded pina coladas!!!!)...

post-6965-0-61468300-1417185976_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Bullcrap and you know it!!!! LOL.

I got hit with Montezuma's Revenge - took a 3-hour nap on Rob's couch to try to let it level out, but no go, and went via taxi back to the hotel for a further 11-hour sleep. Only had 1/2 a cigar and 1/2 a Heineken that day - not KeithedTM at all. Not that day. Unfortunately. LOL.

The next day (?) I think it was, when we went to El Templete for lunch, I was starting to get there, lol (thanks to Khal for snapping this photo - and thanks even more to the El Templete bartenders for making such LOVELY rum-loaded pina coladas!!!!)...

attachicon.gifpic.jpg

Montezuma keithed kieth then. either way you end up in the toilet.

• Like 2

As mentioned day 3 was the highlight of the trip. Rob was a great host, there was no better host in all of Cuba.

Lots of food, drinks, and entertainment. The Casa and the Bay was outstanding. Miguel the roller from Prieto's farm gave us an education on cigars. He is a very humble and great person.

89ef2f41bc18b1bd23063188ecd9d54b.jpg

2ebe7cb1e27d8414bde4cabed7f3f354.jpg

395add830324beeedffa7f00fa12e700.jpg

83c9e37d71794960bcb69ad0969fa856.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The Dj's started playing and I perused the scene. Ryan and Nate are in the pool. Both will remove a shirt at the earliest opportunity. It was "Peck Off" biggrin.png

Meeting Nate a couple years ago and having a good time with him, and never seeing a pic of Ryan with a shirt on, this made me laugh! Who won? :)

• Like 1