Farewell Alastair!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is Alastairs last day here at Czars as he moves onto greener pastures. Alastair is a great young bloke and he will be a success no matter what he takes on in the future. We and the forum wish

Thanks for the words guys, it means a lot I'll definitely still drop into the forum now and then, so it's not a complete goodbye! For those that sent emails, I'll reply to them asap from my person

Ok, the truth is Rob accidentally backed over him in his Jeep and we're keeping him in the humidor until we can figure out what the next move is. We'll miss you Al

Alastair, best of luck to you in all your future endeavors. Hope to run into you again somewhere down the road.

Cheers

Paul

All the best, Alastair. Hopefully you'll want to play fantasy football again with us next year? A lot of us will want a shot at revenge. For those who don't know, Alastair has a dominant team in each of our two FOH leagues. He's 13-0 in one of them. I'm hoping, as many of us are, for a shot at him in the playoffs, to be the Eli Manning to his Tom Brady. But I fear it might be more like the 1972 Dolphins.