Newbie from MI

ChefBoyRG54

Hi guys

New to the forum from Michigan.

Been getting more and more into CCs after traveling overseas a bunch of times. After smoking some great stuff this last trip, I am now heading down the slippery slope at a rapid pace, thus ending up here.

Some smokes I've really enjoyed recently have been some of the Cohiba Siglos, Mad5s, some Montes, some H Upmanns, Bolis, and some RA Asia Pacificos from 09 i stumbled across while traveling that were/are fantastic. Not to mention the Party Shorts that are like lil crack sticks for me(box en route).

Looks like a great forum with a lot of info. Especially like the massive amounts of reviews to check out. Looking forward to getting into it all.

Thanks! Ryan

Greetings and welcome, Ryan!

I take it those 2009 RA APAC RE were the Celestiales Finos perfectos, great pick-up there!

Welcome to FOH.....do you guys ever go to Jenuwines?

Thanks every one. I'm in sterling heights. Was actually at jenuwines SH this afternoon :-)

Always willing to meet up(when the wife let's me out).

And the slope is steep, my first box purchases landed today...perfect timing lol

9503da4106608d4d700640a7ae516ab1.jpg

• Like 1

Greetings and welcome, Ryan!

I take it those 2009 RA APAC RE were the Celestiales Finos perfectos, great pick-up there!

Precisely, absolutely delicious so I went back and cleaned them out

5fc9c439cd39724e01c20f3ced492a87.jpg

I think I left the box in hotel room after I packed up for flight home, kind of heart broke about it

Thanks every one. I'm in sterling heights. Was actually at jenuwines SH this afternoon :-)

Always willing to meet up(when the wife let's me out).

And the slope is step, my first box purchases landed today...perfect timing lol

9503da4106608d4d700640a7ae516ab1.jpg

Oh nice! I'm in Canada, about an hour away from there.....i like to park my ass at the lounge when the family is shopping.

Precisely, absolutely delicious so I went back and cleaned them out

5fc9c439cd39724e01c20f3ced492a87.jpg

I think there's about four of us in the area now. We need to make a herf happen! But hey I'll be shooting you a pm soon I'd love to trade you for some of those. I have a ton of trade bait. Take a look at Leo's dorm room stash in the picture forum.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

I think there's about four of us in the area now. We need to make a herf happen! But hey I'll be shooting you a pm soon I'd love to trade you for some of those. I have a ton of trade bait. Take a look at Leo's dorm room stash in the picture forum.

-Stogie Boy

I'll check it out

And I have a lot less than that pic at this point. Too...good...can't....resist lol

Any of you guys interested in doing a herf in the Detroit area over the holidays? Secreto is a new place in ferndale that has a pretty decent cut fee.

-Stogie Boy