What's in your cup, coffee cup that is

I currently am roasting Ethiopian Yergacheffe or Bolivian Organic. Besides the Nespresso and Greek coffee, I will use beans that I roast.

-

Really nice Yirgacheffe Kochere today with three days rest!

My nephew gave me a bag of "Death Wish" coffee for Christmas. Horrid stuff. It gets so many good reviews, I just don't understand.

Guest robustog

I drink mostly espresso except at work, then I drink drip.

At home I have a vario grinder and a Mini Vivaldi II espresso machine (Semi automatic).

I buy fresh roasted beans from a couple different places. I also roast my own using a popcorn popper.

On occasion I use an aeropress or a french press.

Nothing like a great shot (mostly drink quads) and a fine cigar.

I don't roast my own, but I only ever buy freshly roasted whole beans. For those of you in Australia I highly recommend ****** beans. I had their 'Sarah's Espresso' this morning which they say is a '50% Sulawesi Blue and 50% Rwanda Nyungwe, roasted separately to the start of second crack, cooled slowly and then blended together.' It was great!

I will either drink a latte, machiato or espresso depending what I feel like

Edit: I removed the source... if its allowed I'll put it back in. Otherwise just google it ;)

Thanks for this. I'm halfway through a kg bag I ordered on your recommendation. It's going down a treat. Fantastic stuff (if the owners of the source read this, plz feel free to hook me up next order!)

• Like 1

My Saturday morning Cigar and cup of Coffee is one of the highlights of my week

I always look forward to it

I like simplicity so I stick to my French Press (the missus just bought me a new Bondus after dropping my old one) and I've grown fond of Vittoria Black Label. I can source it easily and it sits in a mid range price bracket.

Always wanted to try a french press

Jamaicain Blue Mtn..good stuff

I recently took a small beer vacation to VT and was able to get some freshly roasted. Bought 1/2lb of beans as I've never had it before, I can honestly say it lived up to the hype for me.