What's your favorite Christmas movie?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation "Merry Christmas" "Merry Christmas" "Merry Christmas" "Merry Christmas" "Kiss my ass" "Kiss his ass" "Kiss your ass" "Happy Hanukkah"

Apocalypse Now,,,,,,,,,,,,

Die Hard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lampoons Christmas Vacation is always a must. I just introduced my two young boys (4 & 7) to Christmas Story over the weekend. When the kids go to bed my wife & I normally drag out a trilogy of some sort, usually God Father, Lord of the Rings, Die Hard. Last year was LOTR & I'm feeling like it's going to be a God Father year, now if I could just convince her to let me smoke in the house.

There are so many brilliant movie out there for Christmas.

One of my favourites is "It's a Wonderful Life". My wife and I have watched this every Christmas since we have been together, it is funny because I've always liked that movie as does she and now it's our tradition to watch. :)

Another funny movie is Elf with Will Farrel along with a classic National lampoons Christmas, Hilarious.

Now theres a new one out Called Merry Friggin Christmas with Robbin Williams, just watched it and it's pretty good!! Highly recommend.

• Like 1

Yet another vote for the 80's christmas movies, Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story but Elf is my favorite.

These aren't Christmas movies but in Quebec every year for about a month they have animation films of Tintin, Asterix and Lucky Luke. I can't miss one or it just doesn't feel like Christmas.