Smoke Room

GREAT JOB......I DID THE SAME TO HALF OF MY GARAGE SO NOW WE WON'T HAVE TO PAY THAT MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP FEEok.gif

BTW....HIDE THE WIRES. IT'LL GIVE IT A CLEANER APPEARANCE. USE 2 EXTENSIONS IF ONE IS TOO SHORT, STAPLE IT TO THE BASE WALL, THEN COVER WITH TRIMok.gifok.gifok.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, I decided to build my smoke room in my oversized 2 car garage. Here are some of the pictures and progress so far.

Here are the last of them so far. Need to sheetrock ceiling and start to tape and spackle

Very nice, it'll also help keep everything from getting damp and moldy if you get any moisture seep through the floor.

Great stuff thanks for posting/sharing I would have to move out to get a place like that LOL

Enjoy your private sanctuary

Cheers

• 5 months later...

Good job mate! Thanks for sharing.

Tell me that the duct is not attached to your house HVAC! If it is, that duct will likely bring smoke (odor) back into your house. Without a return air (which would also be an odor problem) pressurizing the space will bring all the odors back through the HVAC once the system cycles off. Any differential pressure at anytime will do the same. Just an FYI...

-Piggy