BPC and Zacapa

Closing out the middle of the week.

Smoked a HU C#1 at lcdh late afternoon after some meetings.

Now on the terrace on a cool evening with a Boli PC and some Zacapa.

d0f910d50b8259c846adea366bf39df7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zacapa, Centenario 20, Pillar, Kaniche, Plantation 20 to name a few. I have a rum with my CC almost every evening. By far, my favorite pairing.

Agreed! party.gif

oh please. spare me.

j'accuse!

you had bitters in diet lemonade again yesterday, which is so (not that there is anything wrong with that) with two terrific-ish cigars yesterday.

when the rum on offer, and refused by you, was havana club 15 year old.

• Like 1

I was not much of a straight rum drinker until you introduced me to Zacapa and I tried alot of others in Cuba. When I returned I tried some Zaya while in Chicago and since have picked up some Mount *** 1720. I now drink rum when I can as I smoke. For me it clenses the palat and brings out the flavor of the cigar.

I was not much of a straight rum drinker until you introduced me to Zacapa and I tried alot of others in Cuba. When I returned I tried some Zaya while in Chicago and since have picked up some Mount *** 1720. I now drink rum when I can as I smoke. For me it clenses the palat and brings out the flavor of the cigar.

Glad to hear it. How was Cancun? I'm heading to PDC next Friday for ten wonderful days. Miss you and Dana.

I am definitely looking at expanding my cigar/booze pairings into the Rum arena. Thanks for the suggestions.

Anyone ever try Zafra (aged in American bourbon whiskey barrels)? Seems like it would pair well with cigars

oh please. spare me.

j'accuse!

you had bitters in diet lemonade again yesterday, which is so (not that there is anything wrong with that) with two terrific-ish cigars yesterday.

when the rum on offer, and refused by you, was havana club 15 year old.

Things will probably differ mid-February!

Glad to hear it. How was Cancun? I'm heading to PDC next Friday for ten wonderful days. Miss you and Dana.

Cancun was fun. Just did a long weekend so we stayed at the resort. Toyed with the idea of buzzing down to Playa to see Laura but just didn't have the time. Have fun in Playa. Wish we were going there. Were off to Costa Rica next Sat.....Wish it was Playa.

I prefer darker rums neat or with perhaps one cube of ice, just like I drink scotch.

I like my dark rum with one large (1 inch square) ice cube in a small Old Fashioned glass.