How do you deal with cracked wrappers?

Fruit pectin for sure. I think 'Certo' is what I use, but available brands may vary.

Save the cap when you cut another cigar from the box. if you get the cap at least a little damp you should be able to peal one if not two layers of the triple cap off. When you flatten them out you end up with a nice little patch you can use as a bandaid. Use the pectin to paste the patch over the crack, making sure you fully cover the area closest to the head. You might need to use a second to cover the rest of the crack.

You can do the same thing to patch a hole left by a beetle (or your cat) if you are really desperate.

Jorge (from this forum) and I smoked an H. Upman Tubo last night. He pulls one out and handed me a cigar last night he first took a little to much off when cutting it and then handed it to me and it was plugged! Then and then hands me another with a crack head and does in infamous laugh and smile and says.. Don't worry just get it wet it will seal.. -____________________- lmfao towards the very end it finally unraveled and I tossed it.

Jorge (from this forum) and I smoked an H. Upman Tubo last night. He pulls one out and handed me a cigar last night he first took a little to much off when cutting it and then handed it to me and it was plugged! Then and then hands me another with a crack head and does in infamous laugh and smile and says.. Don't worry just get it wet it will seal.. -____________________- lmfao towards the very end it finally unraveled and I tossed it.

haha I should have used honey. Crack kills man.

• 2 weeks later...

I mix Gum Arabic with distilled water for making cigar glue in a fingernail type bottle with the brush, zero taste and works instantly . But what makes a wrapper start falling apart when smoking it when properly humidified?

• Like 1