Best (regular production) Upmann?

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't going to be much of a competition....Sir Winnie in a landslide

I'm tempted to vote for the half corona; never had a bad one and the best ones offer a surprising depth for a cigar that size…

Just look at these beauties.

I voted for the 46. I like my Mag 46's better than the one fresh Sir Winnie I smoked but I'm sure that will change with a bit of time. I can taste the potential in the Winnie.

Too soon for the connie A to replace the sir winston, but every connie a i've had has been fantastic.

Definitely between those two for me.

Connie A is an easy second, but few things are better than a nice aged Sir Winston!!!, 80's. 90's, 00's, 2010 +!

Easily my favorite marque....with the largest number of different sizes having a place in my humidor than any other brand. In order of preference: Sir Winston, Royal Robusto, Connie A (could move up as have only had a few), No. 2, Mag46, Connie 1, Mag 50. Big, BIG fan of Upmann.

• Like 1

I'm tempted to vote for the half corona; never had a bad one and the best ones offer a surprising depth for a cigar that size…

This is why i voted for the epicures. one of the only cigars that get STRONGER as they age.

past the plugged buggers, they're very, very enjoyable smokes at the 2 year mark. Cheap as hell, too.

You do intrigue me... What did you vote for, Frank? Did you even vote yet considering the quoted?

Dabnation! You're going to include the SW in the poll!? You know it's going to win! Beyond the obvious SW, I'm going to go PC because it always amazes me.