Best (regular production) Upmann?

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't going to be much of a competition....Sir Winnie in a landslide

I'm tempted to vote for the half corona; never had a bad one and the best ones offer a surprising depth for a cigar that size…

Just look at these beauties.

Mag 46. These are my go to sticks. I have 9 boxes and 2 cabs (never enough). Sir Winnie is a star as well. I am really not digging the Half Coronas. Smoked through 5 boxes since they were released and find them to be inconsistent. It is unfortunate, cause when they are good they are very nice.

Mag 46. These are my go to sticks. I have 9 boxes and 2 cabs (never enough). Sir Winnie is a star as well. I am really not digging the Half Coronas. Smoked through 5 boxes since they were released and find them to be inconsistent. It is unfortunate, cause when they are good they are very nice.

You smoked 125 cigars that you find inconsistent? Why bother with more than a couple then...?

Fwiw, I've gone through multiple boxes as well and find the half corona to be the most consistent cigar in HSAs lineup.

You smoked 125 cigars that you find inconsistent? Why bother with more than a couple then...?

Fwiw, I've gone through multiple boxes as well and find the half corona to be the most consistent cigar in HSAs lineup.

I want to like them and I have had good examples, just not as much as I want to. I always give them a 2nd chance, after all they are pretty cheap and Upmann is one of my favourite marcas.

I don't know, maybe I need to try them from different sources.

Shout out to the mighty TraHuRo which was awesome and should be regular production.

Ha, I completely forgot about that one. Very fine cigar indeed! Pity there were only 6 of them, and it would be a bit OTT to keep on buying leather travel humidors just to get 6 cigars.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Great dead thread.

While I initially voted for Sir Winston, I simply don't smoke enough of them. While it is an excellent cigar, it's relatively expensive and it is also a longer smoke. As a usually solo smoker, I typically don't have the time nor desire to smoke longer cigars. 40 mins to 1 hr15 is my preferred time range.

All things considered, best pound for pound HU for me, the petit corona. Hoping Rob posts some PSPs shortly. Hint hint Rob!

H Upmann is my favorite marca I should add. Not an easy decision...

Great dead thread.

While I initially voted for Sir Winston, I simply don't smoke enough of them. While it is an excellent cigar, it's relatively expensive and it is also a longer smoke. As a usually solo smoker, I typically don't have the time nor desire to smoke longer cigars. 40 mins to 1 hr15 is my preferred time range.

All things considered, best pound for pound HU for me, the petit corona. Hoping Rob posts some PSPs shortly. Hint hint Rob!

H Upmann is my favorite marca I should add. Not an easy decision...

H.Upmann is one of the most popular marcas amongst our members. Interestingly, I've not heard much about the Sir Winston in the last few months, but it still courts favour, equally with the Connoisseur A. I also still find it hard to split between the Magnum 46 and Half Corona!