Best (regular production) Upmann?

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This isn't going to be much of a competition....Sir Winnie in a landslide

I'm tempted to vote for the half corona; never had a bad one and the best ones offer a surprising depth for a cigar that size…

Just look at these beauties.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not voting because I haven't tried enough to give a valid opinion on the poll... but, I love me some '13 No. 2's and HUHC's. Definitely both cigars I will buy again without a doubt. I love the HU profile and I cannot wait to try a Sir Winston.

• Like 1

I've seen the connie A's on 24 a couple of times but they sell out in a blink of an eye. These are too expensive for me to buy blind - so I guess I'll have to be quicker next time they come up.

• Like 1

Based on construction and consistancy I vote Half Corona.

Based on enjoyment Petit Corona

Based on potential to improve Sir Winnie

This is a marca that has numerous cigars that are consistently very good; more so than any other marca. Connie A, Sir Winnie, Mag 46, Epicure 1 & 2. They are all great cigars. if I had to choose just one its a toss up between Connie A and Sir Winnie. Im glad I don't have to choose and I always have all of those in my humidor.

• 3 months later...

I haven't smoked many HU, several HURRs and HCs. I really like the RRs but I think they could use a nap or a daydream....half coronas...for me why bother. Nonetheless, what is the allure of say the SW or no. 2 that draws you back time and time again. For me Upmann has presented one of the sweetest dessert like and flavorful cigars that I've had. If the SWs make a 24:24 I think I will bite to see what all the buzz is about.

Isn't the Connie A regular prodution? That would be my top choice. As listed, I voted for the Mag 46. It always hits the spot for me, one of my favorite Cubans. Sir Winstons can be awesome, though, no doubt, as can the #2s. I also had a great Mag 50 the other day.

Overall, I think HU is one of the best marcas, for me anyway. One of the only marcas where I actually like every single vitola.

I'm very encouraged by the love here for the Mag 46. There's a box from our host in transit to me now. Tried one in a sampler several months back and was smitten. Sir Winston is now added to my try list.