How long could you smoke without buying another cigar from now on?

I've got so many cigars now that I can literally go a couple of months without repeating the same cigar at the rate in which I smoke. I got to thinking-I'm about 90% certain that even if I don't buy another cigar today, I'll be smoking 20+ year old cigars when my humidor is empty. smile.png

I guess I better pick up the pace.

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha. Not to be morbid or anything - but you are at a point where you either need to step up the amount you smoke, or somebody else is going to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I've been to a couple o

About 70 years . Derrek

Lets say 30 boxes in my humidor, 10 boxes in online locker, so 1000 sticks all up (wow that's a small number!!!) Lets round up to 2 cigars a week on average. That makes 9.6154 years worth of smoking

Lets say 30 boxes in my humidor, 10 boxes in online locker, so 1000 sticks all up (wow that's a small number!!!)

Lets round up to 2 cigars a week on average.

That makes 9.6154 years worth of smoking stock.

• Like 2

Maybe enough for 5 years. I've been recently giving some thought to cutting my smoking in half. That way I instantly gain another 5 years of stock. ;-}

I have enough for about 3 years with the frequency I currently smoke. That has the potential to double rather quickly being a part of this forum. I would like to have about 5 years worth of stock. Would allow me to have a good rotation that supports aging.

Ha. Not to be morbid or anything - but you are at a point where you either need to step up the amount you smoke, or somebody else is going to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I've been to a couple of estate sales where a big collection of cigars are up for auction. Always makes me think, the poor guy was probably saving some of these for a special occasion... Sober reminder to enjoy each day.

Thanks for your concern ... I am no spring chicken and fully realize this .

I have no special occasion cigars ... Nothing is sacred .

For me ... Shopping for cigars is more than half the fun ... Taking care of my babies figures prominently too .

Still buying ... Fer more than 20 years now .

Derrek

I'm fortunate that I own my habit maybe in part because of winter. I try to be a good boy and smoke only one or two sticks a month. Current stock I could make it a year or two if it was just constant winter. Currently I will be lucky to make it through summer with my present stock.