How long could you smoke without buying another cigar from now on?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha. Not to be morbid or anything - but you are at a point where you either need to step up the amount you smoke, or somebody else is going to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I've been to a couple o

About 70 years . Derrek

Lets say 30 boxes in my humidor, 10 boxes in online locker, so 1000 sticks all up (wow that's a small number!!!) Lets round up to 2 cigars a week on average. That makes 9.6154 years worth of smoking

Over 40 years at 3 per week. I typically smoke a little more frequently than that though so probably just a couple of decades.

• Like 2

Thanks for your concern ... I am no spring chicken and fully realize this .

I have no special occasion cigars ... Nothing is sacred .

For me ... Shopping for cigars is more than half the fun ... Taking care of my babies figures prominently too .

Still buying ... Fer more than 20 years now .

Derrek

You buy 'em, age 'em, and I'll smoke them for you. Deal? innocent.gif

at the very end of 2013, i decided to keep a log of how many cigars i was gonna smoke in 2014. By december 31 2014 i smoked 317 cigars (0.86 cigar/day). If i keep going at this rate with my current stock, i could smoke for 2.4 years without having to buy any cigars

at the very end of 2013, i decided to keep a log of how many cigars i was gonna smoke in 2014. By december 31 2014 i smoked 317 cigars (0.86 cigar/day). If i keep going at this rate with my current stock, i could smoke for 2.4 years without having to buy any cigars

That is pretty accurate! ;)

I'm certainly not smoking faster than I'm buying, at my current summer only rate I've probably got 10 years worth...

I'm averaging around 2-3 cigars week currently (it was as high as 8 at one point)

So assuming I keep that average going my 1800+ cigar collection should last me...

Wow... 11.8 years at 3 cigars per week

It sorta makes buying anymore seem a bit silly

Oh well, I like silly

I'm averaging around 2-3 cigars week currently (it was as high as 8 at one point)

So assuming I keep that average going my 1800+ cigar collection should last me...

Wow... 11.8 years at 3 cigars per day

It sorta makes buying anymore seem a bit silly

Oh well, I like silly

Your math is off....by a lot. You either missed a zero, misplaced a decimal or meant to say "week" instead of "day"