How long could you smoke without buying another cigar from now on?

sad.png FROM NOW ON!!??? You trying to get me strapped up in those Hannibal Lechter restraints!!! lost.giflifepreserver.gif I don't care if I have A MILLION cigars on hand - I've GOTTA be about acquiring MORE! All the time - JEEEEZ!!! shead.gifshead.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha. Not to be morbid or anything - but you are at a point where you either need to step up the amount you smoke, or somebody else is going to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I've been to a couple o

About 70 years . Derrek

Lets say 30 boxes in my humidor, 10 boxes in online locker, so 1000 sticks all up (wow that's a small number!!!) Lets round up to 2 cigars a week on average. That makes 9.6154 years worth of smoking

My par is about 50 boxes at all times give or take five boxes depending on my smoke and buy rate. I'll consolidate the cigars to make room for more.

Let's just say I keep two fridges always stocked. So, between 4-5 years at my smoke rate currently.

I would guess five to seven years without buying before I run out...maybe longer depending on how many per week I smoke and the number of weeks out of the year I am able to smoke due to weather. During the winter months, I will smoke only a handful of cigars. During the Spring and Fall, maybe one or two per week. During the Summer months, I'll smoke three or four per week, sometimes more.

When my triplets were born, I had enough stock to smoke a cigar per day for 3-4 years without exhausting my supply. It was the culmination of 10 years of collecting and aging. Unfortunately due to the amazing expenses associated with diapers, food, babysitting, healthcare, etc...I burned my way thru my collection and didn't do a whole lot of re-stocking.

After 4 years I had to start buying cigars again, luckily the kids were out of diapers! Like getting a raise when it is X3!! Today I could probably go 6 months to a year if I slowed down.

PS- I kick myself every day for not buying more cigars when I had more disposable income!! LOL! I should have set myself up for life:)

When my triplets were born, I had enough stock to smoke a cigar per day for 3-4 years without exhausting my supply. It was the culmination of 10 years of collecting and aging. Unfortunately due to the amazing expenses associated with diapers, food, babysitting, healthcare, etc...I burned my way thru my collection and didn't do a whole lot of re-stocking.

After 4 years I had to start buying cigars again, luckily the kids were out of diapers! Like getting a raise when it is X3!! Today I could probably go 6 months to a year if I slowed down.

PS- I kick myself every day for not buying more cigars when I had more disposable income!! LOL! I should have set myself up for life:)

FWIW: Kids>>>>>>>>>>Cigars

MHO.

What he said smile.png

If mine is decades, yours is centuries . yes.gif

I look at it as a College Savings Plan and Estate Planning lol. I could likely never smoke all the cigars I have even if I never bought another box again. They will never go to waste. It's actually in my will that they are to be sold by someone I have named and all proceeds go to my heirs. They only go up in value!

That being said, I have been giving allot away to friends at get together's and poker games lately, and they are started to catch on, so if that keeps up, I may run out sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

You hoarders! tongue.png

Anything worth doing is worth over-doing......right???sneaky.gif