How long could you smoke without buying another cigar from now on?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha. Not to be morbid or anything - but you are at a point where you either need to step up the amount you smoke, or somebody else is going to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I've been to a couple o

About 70 years . Derrek

Lets say 30 boxes in my humidor, 10 boxes in online locker, so 1000 sticks all up (wow that's a small number!!!) Lets round up to 2 cigars a week on average. That makes 9.6154 years worth of smoking

I have more than I will ever live to smoke. I keep buying them. lookaround.giflookaround.giflookaround.gif . I hope my nephews enjoy the collection I have built. Since I already know they have good taste in cigars, at least someone will appreciate them.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)

I pretty much stopped buying cigars in '08. Of course I no longer smoke 3 cigars a day...

That should give you some idea about were I am at... If not, here is a hint. I am waiting out the 'fat, dark cigar is beautiful phase.'

-Piggy

• Like 1

I pretty much stopped buying cigars in '08. Of course I no longer smoke 3 cigars a day...

That should give you some idea about were I am at... If not, here is a hint. I am waiting out the 'fat, dark cigar is beautiful phase.'

-Piggy

Hey, Piggie. Where have you been lately? Been missing you.

Hey, Piggie. Where have you been lately? Been missing you.

Thanks mate, missed you guys as well.

I do other things than make humidors and piss off communists on the internet... -LOL

I was offered a position on a construction project (I am also a commercial construction manager) that I wanted and I took it. The project is really a disaster, I call it the sulfur pit... So far the principals have been through approximately 10 project managers and superintendents combined since breaking ground. This one is a widow maker! People don't seem to last here. I understand why, the project is really eff'd up! This one is a real challenge that is for sure, but the pay is pretty good, so that is a plus. I like a challenge so that is not a problem for me. As long as no one goes getting into my shorts over things that happened before I got there, or they go broke I will likely be pretty busy for the next year or so. It cuts into my internet time however. I don't think I have logged one once during work hours since I got on the job and that means that I am kept running pretty much all day. At night I do a little humidor building or go straight to bed.

I just set up my remote office in the parking structure of my first building so that smoking cigars on the job is back on the menu. Once our second building goes vertical I am hoping to start having at least some time to myself during the day again but that might be wishful thinking on this project.

My contract says I get an hour for lunch... Yeah right... That mean a burrito off the roach coach with a Gatoraid while sitting on a concrete catch basin that has not been planted and then back to work. I think I get on average about 7.5 minutes... -LOL

Oh, how I miss Casa Pigfish... and FoH, my wife, my dog, my horses... etc., etc...

Cheers! -Piggy

Not long at all. I smoke a whole lot more than I collect. Lately I have been chiefing down Cubans like I'm a millionaire, and trust me I'm not:-)If I open my humi for any reason, I end up smoking a stick. I wish I had the money and patience to collect. All I have is the passion to smoke. I do have a small stash of habanos at a buddies house for emergency situations.