How long could you smoke without smoking another cigar from now on?

My cigar smoking has mostly been a social event. I do occasionally smoke alone at home on the terrace but 90% of my smoking has always been in b&m's and lounges and such. So when I have availability I smoke as often as every day and sometimes more than one stick per day. But that's my situation now. My job and location affords me the oppty to slip away to the lcdh for lunch some or most days. When I was in mexico of course I smoked every day at the shop. When I was bsck in Texas it was predominantly Thursdays and Saturdays at Serious Cigars for poker. When in LA it was every evening at the local B&M. If my local and job and circumstances changed tomorrow and I no longer had the time I could easily drop it altogether although I wouldn't be happy about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have my varying periods through life. I've gone about three years without smoking in some periods, and in some years I've smoked about 4 in a day. Right about now I'm going through another "rest" period I guess you could say, with about one a week. Yeah - I guess I could go for a pretty long time without a fine seegar smoke.

I have my evening 'down time' from about 6:30/7pm until about 8/8:30pm daily. My little girl is down for the night, dinner is done and I have cleaned up, and the wife is having her own down time (that is time she does not have to put up with me!!).

I am up at 5am daily. I work hard and usually through lunch. I don't like to miss my 'down time'. I never get too busy and I live in Southern California so the weather is never an issue.

So...my answer is about 24 hours :sleeping:

Same here, exactly. I work a 10hr swing shift and get home around 11pm. The wife is usually in bed so I change into my "around the house" clothes, grab a habano and two fingers of scotch or brandy, and head to the garage with my kindle for about an hour and a half. It makes me feel like a king and it's my favorite part of the day.

• Like 1

I've gone five days and I am so looking forward to catching up with the Sydney FoH guys for a get together and smoke tomorrow! Seriously, just the thought of it is enough to motivate me through the day today!

I am part of a business endeavor that requires smoking and reviewing cigars with a pretty high expectation on the number I review, so going more than a few days between isn't really an option to keep up with the constant supply provided to me.

I'm sure I could go quite some time without though wouldn't enjoy it much as cigars are one of my greatest pleasures.

• Like 1

And do you know what happens when you do that? For me, it's the smell that gets you. That beautiful cigar aroma that is so enticing, willing you to light up. Honestly, some days I have to resist this urge!

I'm all over the map on this one. I think its been around 1 1/2 weeks since the last one. Just haven't had time to enjoy it so I don't bother. In the summer things are different I can get 2 three a week in. Just more daylight and opportunity.

Side note: I do tend to pull off a bowl in the pipe every day or two. Does that count?