MONTECRISTO 80 Aniversario. Special Commemorative Edition

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Alejandro Dumas”? What's next, Juan-Paolo Sartre? Guillermo Shakespeare?

I would wager a very high percentage are sold for resale. Then, miraculously, these cigars get rated as the best cigars ever (see Cohiba 1966) and they get resold to the must-have bling crowd. Not t

I had a minor "acting" role in Pump and Dump 7.

• 2 weeks later...

Orion... I'm pretty much on the same page you are, On my part,less than a year ago, I was a collector. Buying cigars to stash them and have them. Then, I had a car accident, july last year. I was in my car at a rd light with my son and a crazy guy collisioned in my car at a speed nearing 80 km/h. Everyone survived, I had a broken arm. I realized that you never know when all lf this is going to end so I pretty much started to smoke my good cigars... and, I'm very happy I did. Right now, I'm already sitting on a couple of these Monte's 80th and I already smoked a couple... And I'm glad I did. These are made to be smoked. What good are they if, once in a while, you can't light them up?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Any day now" in Germany. Unfortunately, I'm leaving Sunday so unless they arrive tomorrow, I won't be able to try one until my next visit. Really curious if the hype is justified.

PCC holding a launch event for these August 4th here in HK. Going to head down and try one. 

Beautiful display of fantastic cigars.. but not the least bit tempted. Looking forward to hearing the reviews tho!