Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

All the very best of wishes, my friend. I sincerely wish you and your family the brightest and most prosperous of futures! I look forward to the day we next meet, and you can fill me in on what you've been up to!

Excellent, thanks for the info Rob. Hamlet, best of luck to you!!! Naples is a great city. My company is headquartered there and I usually make it out that way once or twice a year. I'll definitely have to pop in next time Im in town. Best wishes to you and your family!!!

Good to hear he got out! Look forward to see what he does together with Rocky smile.png Good luck mate!

Mus, you have a nice bundle of his sticks from November in your locker. He was aghast when he found out you couldn't get into Cuba.

• Like 2

Wow! Sounds like a great opportunity for an amazing guy. I'm sure he'll be missed there but be quite welcome here!

Mus, you have a nice bundle of his sticks from November in your locker. He was aghast when he found out you couldn't get into Cuba.

Hold onto those me thinks.... "Hamlet pre desertion customs - $100000 per bundle" anyone??? What's the box code on those customs mate? lmao.gif

• Like 2

As a Cuban-American I'm very elated to here this. It's very difficult to start a new life in a different country but with his knowledge of cigars and hard work he and his family will achieve things that they could only dream about in Cuba.

Mucha Suerte y Felicidades

Good for him. Sorry I never had the chance to try one of his famous custom rolls, but I'm glad he's able to make a better life for his family. I hope he's able to truly enjoy the fruits of his labor, which I'm sure will be plentiful. I wish him all the best.

Was shocked to hear about this yesterday. Having had the pleasure to meet with him many times I am very happy for him and his family. He is quite the cigar ambassador and an overall engaging person. The FL cigar scene is going to be richer going forward with him around. I can't wait to see what he gets up to. As soon as the weather lifts, I'm smoking a Flying Pig in his honour. :ok:

• Like 2

Best wishes to Hamlet, but shocking news personally. I have met him many times I am saddened that I will not be able to hang out with him in Cuba in the future.

He's going to do very well in the US he has a great business sense and is a natural people person.

Needless to say I will be sitting on my Hamlets that I grabbed in November and smoking them sparingly.

• Like 3