Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

My parents live in that area of Naples and let me tell you it is absolutely gorgeous .. I have been to the shop which is located inside a very upscale mall. Next time I am in town I will be sure to pop in and say hi. Hamlet couldn't have moved his family to a nicer place. Good luck and enjoy your new home!

Good luck to a new life for Hamlet.

Also, once again, Thank YOU to Rob for getting all of us a bundle of Hamlets while in Cuba. These are now prize possessions to me!

• Like 1

All the best to Hammy and his family! I am sure his divan will eventually become a destination for cigar smokers.

I just returned from Hav and I must say he will be missed by a lot of people there.

Wow, very surprising to hear this but I'm very happy for Hamlet and his family! I wish Cuba could provide more opportunity to great people like Hamlet as they will be losing a great person and ambassador to the industry. I wish you well brother!

And to the people that don't know about the cigar lounge he's working at in Naples, it is a great shop and destination spot already. At the recent IPCPR show last Summer, Cigar Journal gave them the award for Best Cigar Lounge in the USA. Of course awards are awards, but still. :)

Hamlet should get plenty of opportunities and whatever you think of Rocky's cigars, he at least works hard in the industry and Hamlet can learn a lot on how the NC world works.

• Like 2

I've also had many chances to visit with and deal with Hamlet and he had always been a first class person who has gone out of his way to take good care of me. If I can't see him in Havana maybe a trip to Florida is in order.