Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

Have met Hamlet many times both in Cuba and here in Toronto. Can't really add to what Rob said in the initial post other than wishing him all the best in Florida despite working for RP.

Tom

• Like 2

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

Although he will be sorely missed in havana, I'm extremely happy for him and his family that he can start a new life in FL with them and give them most likely a better quality of life. the Patel's have one of the best in the business and I hope they use him for something amazing...Although I think he will eventually end up with either his own boutique brand (what i'm ultimately hoping for!) or working for another cuban ex-pat family.

I"ll make it my business to go see him in FL sooner rather than later.

I've also had many chances to visit with and deal with Hamlet and he had always been a first class person who has gone out of his way to take good care of me. If I can't see him in Havana maybe a trip to Florida is in order.

Although he will be sorely missed in havana, I'm extremely happy for him and his family that he can start a new life in FL with them and give them most likely a better quality of life. the Patel's have one of the best in the business and I hope they use him for something amazing...Although I think he will eventually end up with either his own boutique brand (what i'm ultimately hoping for!) or working for another cuban ex-pat family.

I"ll make it my business to go see him in FL sooner rather than later.

Road trip soon.....stay tuned....

• Like 3

I was lucky enough to meet Hamlet in Toronto and smoked quite a few of his Customs(I still have one of the Solomones).Best of luck Hamlet to you and your family.cigar.gif

Best of luck to him on a new life here in the US. I hear Rocky Patel has a bunch of master rollers from Cuba rolling his cigars. And I'm sure they all earn a livable wage so they have an incentive to roll a quality product. Like him or not Rocky is also a rags to riches story in the world of cigars.

Great news and best to you and the family hamlet. Finally got a chance to meet you on my last trip to cuba and are truly a man amongst men. Best of luck and my next trip through Florida will include a stop at Burn. If you can jump over to Cayman the wife and I always have extra room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, I guess this explains why Rocky trademarked Hamlet end of last year teacher.gif

https://trademarks.justia.com/864/92/hamlet-86492342.html[/quote

Is it just me or is this a bit cold that the welcoming party has clipped the wings of the great man upon arrival. When it's time to soar I hope he can get it back.

I am sure that a future/plan has been mapped between both parties. I wish them every success should it come to fruition. party.gif

• Like 3

I am sure that a future/plan has been mapped between both parties. I wish them every success should it come to fruition. party.gif

I think so as well. This move was not done on a whim overnight. Knowing Hamlet and his passion for the leaf and his talents, he will not release a product to the market unless its damn near perfection. I just hope he can live out his dreams and be as successful as he deserves to be

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more. Perhaps when/if Rocky can obtain Cuban leaf Hammie will come up with the best blends imaginable!

Just landed back in Paris from Havana.

Hanlet was sorely missed at the festival this year.

Of course everyone wishes him all the best.

Hopefully he'll have the opportunity to improve his pitching in Florida!

• Like 2

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work.

It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me.

I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make me feel the proudest men in the world. Thanks a lot for that

Bienvenidos Amigo!

I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make me feel the proudest men in the world. Thanks a lot for that

Welcome aboard brother party.gif

Hey Bievenue mon frère! Happy to see you here. Eve says Salut Hamlet!