Hamlet Jaime Paredes new Life.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work. It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me. I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make m

Hi brothers, just back from burn,I was reading your comments and questions, and I have some answers for you guys. First of all, I have to tell you, that to jump from being rolling,selling and smokin

As some of you may have heard, Hamlet has moved himself and his family to the US in the past couple of months. Hamlet is a friend to many and I consider him a brother of mine. Hamlet loves Cuba wi

Hi brothers, here I'm trying to understand how the forum work.

It has been a pleasure to me to be reading all you guys wrote about me.

I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make me feel the proudest men in the world. Thanks a lot for that

Welcome Hamlet! looking foward to seeing you sooner rather than later and sharing a great time with you as always

I have not words to thanks all of you for that.you just make me feel the proudest men in the world. Thanks a lot for that

Saludos amigo. My wife and I met you late last summer. We came into the Casa at the partagas factory late on a Sunday about 10 minutes before closing time. After I recognized you and the shop cleared I introduced myself and asked if you had any of your cigars for sale. You didn't but like a true gentleman and brother of the leaf you pulled your last cigar from your jacket pocket and gave it to me. I was blown away.

So happy for you and your family and all the success.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Hamlet. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you the few times in Toronto and Havana. I have enjoyed a good number of your custom rolls and look forward to seeing what you make in America.

I wish you all the best to you and your family.

God bless.

You were missed mate in Havana, we were shocked but perhaps not surprised by the move you made. I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

But working for Rocky Patel, come on ;-) I guess you can only improve his cigars lol

I look forward to seeing you post on the board.

Keith.

Thank you for the Intro bro.. All my very best for your new life and work In the U.S.A..clap.gif

Guy

Welcome to FoH Hamlet!!

It is great to hear that Hamlet and his family made it out of Cuba. I wish them the best of luck.

I met Hamlet in 2006 in Vancouver while he was rolling at an event, and our friendship has grown from there. With multiple visits per year to Cuba, I spent time with him at RyJ, and then more recently at Partagas. I will miss my morning ritual of heading to Partagas for a cigar and chat with him.

post-15205-0-30864500-1425489302_thumb.j

• Like 2

Welcome Hamlet!

You promised you were coming to California one day! Looks like now that promise is not to far away! Welcome to the United States! And Good Luck with your new start!

9050d5ee2fe0b81f9db224a1245b7136.jpg

November 2014 at Rob's Castle.

Cool pic Andrew!

• Like 1

Welcome! I've never had the pleasure of meeting you but I've smoked my fair share of your customs and they've been TOP NOTCH. Can't wait to see that skill and quality here in the US.

Tom

You were missed mate in Havana, we were shocked but perhaps not surprised by the move you made. I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

But working for Rocky Patel, come on ;-) I guess you can only improve his cigars lol

I look forward to seeing you post on the board.

Keith.

Look at the photos of Rocky's Burn Cigar Lounge online. What a great place to work. It is like the Taj Mahal for cigar lovers!

• Like 1

Good to hear he got out! Look forward to see what he does together with Rocky smile.png Good luck mate!

Definitely! Rocky may have a secret weapon in his arsenal now. I haven't smoked a Rocky Patel cigar in many years but I look forward to seeing what they end up doing. And best of luck to Hamlet on this new phase of his life!

Oye acere, bienvenidos al monstruo. Me alegro que aterrizaste en Naples, un pueblo que es una belleza y tranquilo. Te deseo todo lo major para ti y tu famila. Yo se que todo lo bueno te espera en adelante. Dios te bendiga. John

• Like 2

Hi guys, I just came back from the club that I'm working (burn) and wanted to read a few topics and say hello to all of you, before I go to sleep.nice pictures and I'll post some of the club tomorrow,that Ryan will be with me over there

Good to hear from you Hamlet. I hope everything's going well.

Hi guys, I just came back from the club that I'm working (burn) and wanted to read a few topics and say hello to all of you, before I go to sleep.nice pictures and I'll post some of the club tomorrow,that Ryan will be with me over there

Bienvenido Amigo!

Sincerely wish you all the best my friend and look forward to seeing you again one day soon.